Can I just say Carla Esparza...

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Took hands down one of the most humiliating and brutal defeats I have ever seen in the octagon. It was like watching a double-amputee go 18 holes with Tiger Woods. I have seen Gazelles put up a better fight against lions than Carla did against Tatiana.

Tatiana is an absolute mauler. Anyways, those who haven't seen the fight it went pretty much like this:

Remember she spent thousands on a gold dessert? LMAO that went well.

Lol at brutal beatdown and WMMA being in the same sentence

Might have to actually watch this for the lulz.

WMMA is just so terrible lol.

LOL forgot all about that! Reality set in pretty quickly with this one.

She took 2 years to recover from the PTSD Joanna gave her

Tatiana undid all the healing in 5 minutes, and it was done in her own domain

She's going to need psychological counselling, and will probably retire and suffer from chronic depression like I do. Thinking about it make me very happy.

Dat Mexican booty

5rHduEgquu2mw-AiSx0irxVgD7YR5SsMhndAj26ga1zFMtiaR230zP1GZfWganNPe007bZtw7d7eUXaV6HCd5yc=w329-h447-nc

81-0 in significant strikes.it was really bad.

It was $1k. And she isn’t the only person to do it ever.
It was still really stupid and irresponsible especially considering how she was crying about being broke and poor

STFU man.... she got her face disfigured and never quit.

Im not particularly a fan, but anyone that shows that will and heart deserves respect. Yet you are here laughing at how "humiliating" it was.... Yellow belt move indeed. smh.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:
STFU man.... she took a beating and never quit.

Im not particularly a fan, but anyone that shows that will and heart deserves respect. Yet you are here laughing at how "humiliating" it was.... Yellow belt move indeed. smh.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
I don't like you at all but what you just wrote was on point!

Sucks to know you'll never succeed at anything enough to waste a little money on an extravagance eh?
it was $1k as a treat for becoming World Champion, not really a big deal.

Conor wastes his money in way stupider, bigger ways and ppl suck his dick for it (and claim he won't go broke - lol)
Conor will also quit way quicker then Carla (who didn't quit) when Khabib mauls him in similar fashion.

Back