Can I have some info on the following Nak Muays?

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by TonyK, May 15, 2014.

1. TonyK

TonyK Brown Belt

Mondam Sor Wirapon
    Nongbeer Chokngamwong
    Phettavee Sor Kittichai
    Superbank Mor Ratanabandit
    Pet Utong Or Kwanmuang
    Superlek Wor Sangprapai
    Wanchana Or Boonchuay
    Dechsakda Sitsongpeenong
    Panomrunglek Kiatmoo9

Their style, best fights, etc...

2. annuity

annuity White Belt

Short time lurker long time watcher of Muay Thai fights on youtube. Saw your post without replies so decided to sign up so i could answer. I'm no expert just a fan but from what i've seen here goes.

Mondam Sor Werapon is pretty good. Good hands. He knocked out Chokpreecha not long ago i think.

I like Nongbeer Chokngamwong he's a really good all rounder who always gives it a go. He KO'd Superbank with a good elbow if i remember correctly.

Pettawee Sor Kittichai is alot like Nongbeer a good all rounder that can be great to watch but doesn't get that many wins.

Superbank Mor Ratanabandit is quite well known i think and is the current Lumpinee featherweight champion with also quite a unique stance. I notice he nearly always wears bows on his shorts but i'm not sure what they are for. He's beaten Sam-A and Sangmanee recently. He won with a crazy front kick once.

Pet-Utong Or Kwanmuang i don't know much about.

Superlek Wor Sangprapai is another quite well known fighter who's been dueling it out with Superbank, Sam-A and Sangmanee recently. He's good in the clinch but no slouch at range either. He knocked out Mondam with a nice short elbow i think it was.

Wanchana Or Boonchuay is a good fighter but from what i've seen he hardly ever does more than he has too to win. Has kind of a lay and pray style looking to counter and sweep. Can get caught against guys with good hands though.

Detsakda Sitsongpeenong & Panomrunglek Kiatmuu9 i don't know much about.

For best fights that these guys are in i would search their names on Live Muay Thai Guy's youtube channel as he watches all the fights and uploads the best ones so their best fights should come up. Also search on Muay Ties for HD fights. If you get matching fights on both channels you can watch the HD version instead. That's what i do anyway.

3. Broadcast

Broadcast Black Belt

Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn please? And this obscure maybe Apirak Sitmonchai? And more known than them Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong?

Thanks!

4. whitesport

whitesport Brown Belt

Nonsai and Apirak, nothing special, basically small local stadium level.

Siitichai is self explaining, the word scary should be enough.

5. TonyK

TonyK Brown Belt

Nonsai was always a mystery to me too lol

6. ichibang

ichibang Black Belt

There are always these muay thai fighters whose names pop up from time to time in
    random events around the world but we barely got any info about them.
    Guys like Nonsai, Madsua, Vehas, Berneung, Bigben,Naruepol basically fighters above
    147 pounds who are not world beaters like Buakaw, Khem, Sudsakorn, Saiyok, Yodsaenklai...

7. TonyK

TonyK Brown Belt

Nongbia is very tricky from what it looks, lots of sweeps and hands-at-the-waist stance...