Can i give you a FREE #7 Shoyoroll Gi?

jaysculls

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok, now just because and because I'm a huge fan of Shoyoroll gi's. The best gi's on the planet I'd like to buy someone a shoyoroll gi. Shoyoroll gi's go on sale tomorrow sometime time so the chance for me to buy you one is tomorrow only.

Watch the video for details:

lol I was watching the video, and my blackberry went off from your email. I GET IT, MAN, I GET IT. Done as well.

lol I was watching the video, and my blackberry went off from your email. I GET IT, MAN, I GET IT. Done as well.

hahaha...I'm just trying to share the love. I have thousands of people on my e-mail list I'm not sure who is all on Sherdog lol

Thanks dude!

To answer your question - yes you can give me a shoyoroll Gi :p

I'm dying to review one, have heard nothing but good stuff about them.

Thanks for being my "real" friends guys ;-)

"The name of my gym was originally going to be named Fog town Jiu-Jitsu, but unfortunately the city of Daly City said it sounded gang related."

dude..... fogtown bjj would have been a bad ass fucking name

I have never won anything resembling a lottery in all of my 26 years of life. make me a happy grappler

And I have never seen a shoyoroll Gi over here, helps spread the word in Sweden!

jay scully just wanted his ego stroked and the best way for him to feel better about himself was this publicity stunt.

jk

i need an a1 mr. sculls, got my 7th son, now i need the golden state to match it.

Jason Scully is a truly awesome dude.

Thanks again for the chance Jason.

Back