Can i get a name change mods?

anyone thats in the area can come haha the jack is optional

So the Cheetos are mandatory. Got it.

I don't even know what area we're talking about I just heard beer and broads and knew I had to jump in lol

that sounds legit

Congratulations will be in order, can't have you buying drinks. Just get you're creep on and get me at least a 7/8 out of ten. Should be easy, women out drink the men in Ireland :icon_chee

of coarse

Ian, you knocking Pickett out or subbing him into oblivion?

Either way, you come across as a genuinely nice guy. I wish you luck when you enter the cage next bruv!

SCTT for life.

Any tips on mustache growing? I've been trying for about, well 23 years now, no results. Teach me your ways Uncle Creepy.

Ian, you knocking Pickett out or subbing him into oblivion?

Either way, you come across as a genuinely nice guy. I wish you luck when you enter the cage next bruv!

I'll take a KO or a submission, wherever the fight goes I think i'm better.

Hey Ian, what do you think of the McGregor shenanigans? Do you want a fight with this guy? Or is he too far below u... kicking his ass would be good money, no?

yes i know diff weight classes

SCTT for life.

Any tips on mustache growing? I've been trying for about, well 23 years now, no results. Teach me your ways Uncle Creepy.

My mustache has a mind of its own - when i wake up in the morning its already twirled to perfection

Hey Ian, what do you think of the McGregor shenanigans? Do you want a fight with this guy? Or is he too far below u... kicking his ass would be good money, no?

He's not in my weight class I don't mind his shenanigans haha i always talk shit too

You haven't stolen don frys Tache Then added it to your own have you?

Best of luck in your fight, I always root for you. Good luck with the name change too.

He's not in my weight class I don't mind his shenanigans haha i always talk shit too

fair enough, mcgregor comes off as a smaller fw (never saw him in person though so not sure) so it came to mind as an exciting fight but yeah bigger fish to fry in your own division

I got Ian by superior footwork and combinations.

War Uncle Creepy!

Back