Can I Copyright a Bumper Sticker

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I came up with a cool bumper sticker and gonna start selling them soon but can I Copyright it so other people can't steal it and make them on their own and sell it too?

Gonna see if I can do the Stars in a rainbow pattern and think I could sell alot of theses for 2 or 3 dollars a piece

1uXmtN6.jpg

Last edited:
not anymore.

I came up with a cool bumper sticker and gonna start selling them soon but can I Copyright it so other people can't steal it and make them on their own and sell it too?

Gonna see if I can do the Stars in a rainbow pattern and think I could sell alot of theses for 2 or 3 dollars a piece

1uXmtN6.jpg
It’s probably a good thing @22k stole your bumper sticker the execution is terrible

The local news here reported this place called the Mai Tai bar was shutting down and threatened legal action against anyone trying to use their intellectual property.

Makes me wonder if one titty bar is suing other titty bars for being referred to as titty bars or doing business as titty bars.

What does your boy friend think about the design?

1uXmtN6.jpg
I predict this will increase your rear end collisions front end to bumper.<Moves>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back