Can I change poll options?

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
I see I can change the question, but can I change one of the selections?

mmmmm selection box, nearly Christmas lads

91jyfBTxstL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I see I can change the question, but can I change one of the selections?

mmmmm selection box, nearly Christmas lads

91jyfBTxstL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You can change the question? For some reason when I edit the poll. It never lets me change it. That's interesting.

As for the poll options. I don't think you can remove or edit out whatever you already saved. All you can do is add more to the poll with open slots until it's full.

You can change the question? For some reason when I edit the poll. It never lets me change it. That's interesting.

As for the poll options. I don't think you can remove or edit out whatever you already saved. All you can do is add more to the poll with open slots until it's full.
I thought I saw the option to change the question on the desktop version yesterday, but on my mobile I certainly can't

I thought I saw the option to change the question on the desktop version yesterday, but on my mobile I certainly can't
As a Platinum dawg with poll-making privileges, if you'd like a poll entry and/or question corrected or specified, let a Moderator know and we can dial that up; changes outright will be problematic without a reset as you'd essentially be voiding results with who voted for what/whom. Let me know or whoever is on about any issue. We're here for you and can look at things on a case-by-case basis to get it just how you want.

As a Platinum dawg with poll-making privileges, if you'd like a poll entry and/or question corrected or specified, let a Moderator know and we can dial that up; changes outright will be problematic without a reset as you'd essentially be voiding results with who voted for what/whom. Let me know or whoever is on about any issue. We're here for you and can look at things on a case-by-case basis to get it just how you want.
OK thanks for the info dude, it's nothing important, but nice to know it can be done

Back