Can HGH make you super strong (for mma)

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m training with this guy who has taken HGH and his strength doubled in such a short amount of time. He also lost weight.
I’m curious if it’s the HGH or something else because he went from being weaker than me to way stronger than me while also having really good endurance.

Is it even possible to just double your strength in less than a month while losing weight? I heard HGH isn’t even for strength like steroids are, what gives?

I’m training with this guy who has taken HGH and his strength doubled in such a short amount of time. He also lost weight.
I’m curious if it’s the HGH or something else because he went from being weaker than me to way stronger than me while also having really good endurance.

Is it even possible to just double your strength in less than a month while losing weight? I heard HGH isn’t even for strength like steroids are, what gives?

HGH effects everyone differently. Steroids have a far more easy to assess effect. If you have 3 similar guys doing the same workouts and diets on steroids, they should get very similar results dependent on their metabolism and a few other things.
HGH however no one really knows how it will effect each person. This guy is likely on the juice as well.

@Fla graplr @Woldog
He only got strong for a fight too. He was cutting weight. What roids can you take where you don’t get bigger?

@Fla graplr @Woldog
He only got strong for a fight too. He was cutting weight. What roids can you take where you don’t get bigger?

If he's cutting and losing weight then he's in a caloric deficit and growing muscle whether you have access to PEDs or not is going to be difficult. Pretty much all anabolics will help you retain/maintain muscle mass through a cut though, they aren't always used to grow new muscle. How big/small you become is largely due to your diet.

If he's cutting and losing weight then he's in a caloric deficit and growing muscle regardless of PED use is going to be difficult. Pretty much all anabolics will help you retain/maintain muscle mass though, they aren't always used to grow new muscle. How big/small you become is largely due to your diet.
lol I know that man im saying the guy didnt change size or perhaps got a little smaller but was like 2x stronger. How is that possible

That is strange. How much weight he lose. If I had a guess ( and I hate to call guys out cause I couldn't care less if they are on or what they take) he went from normal American diet to an actual diet plan where he lost fat. Dht derivatives would do something like you described. If I had a guess it would be anavar.

Anavar. Turinabol. Both of them are referred to as "Athletes Steroids" because they aren't really used for Bulking.

If he can get real Anavar but that's another conversation, great fighter steroid, if your liver is in good condition.

If he can get real Anavar but that's another conversation, great fighter steroid, if your liver is in good condition.

real anavar is like trying to turn bronze into gold nowdays. most of it is just low dosed Dianabol. At least in Australia where it's hard to smuggle in real tablets.

real anavar is like trying to turn bronze into gold nowdays. most of it is just low dosed Dianabol. At least in Australia where it's hard to smuggle in real tablets.

Even in places that are not so stringent, it's very hard to get the real stuff..........

Should you take this if you are 16 trying to grow taller because your short, as “releases HGH” which I presume stimulates growth in height?

Unless you have a serious medical condition that requires a medical doctor to prescribe you HGH to live a healthy life then that is a really dumb idea. Monkeying around with physiology during such a vulnerable point in a person's development is probably going to have a good amount of drawbacks.

Also if your growth plates are closed then it's only going to cause your short bones(cranial/facial, hands/feet, ribs, etc) to grow. You'll end up looking like Puck rather than Colossus.

Puck-Marvel-Comics-Judd-Alpha-Flight-b.jpg

For real life examples see Joe Rogan.

i have heard the shit is ridiculously expense, bikies in aus sell huge amounts of meth just to keep up their supplies of test and hgh.

Aus have a very difficult customs to get stuff through, you will find that most countries that have strong customs at the board's have issues with drugs that are cheap and easy to manufacture, like Meth because it's just too difficult and expensive to get anything else through the boarders in large amounts.

Test and HGH in Europe are cheap as are most drugs because boarder control isn't strong Anavar is different because it's more difficult to manufacture and it's legally only produced by one company.

Any tips on how to get hgh in Michigan?
Been trying online with no avail
Dm me with whatever if you don’t want to post here

Back