Can Darren Till cut 12lbs in 2 days?

Its been my solution for years, and objectively speaking would be the most fair way. Im always on the #feedRumble team

Could you imagine Till staring across the cage at Rumble...he would try cutting to LW next.

He dosent look bad , he just has a large skull . He has a weird head , it’s not Tito like but it’s one step below

Am I the only one who thought he sounded winded giving this interview?

It depends how deep into the cut he is. If he's already cut 15+ lbs those 12 won't come off easy.

at 28 seconds he says hes 182 pounds as of this morning so he has exactly 2 days left for the weigh ins, can he do it?

he should.
im sure he not the only ww who has 10 pounds to cut before weigh ins. I know the dolce diet he plan was to have people cut as much as 20 pounds the day before.

To all the people saying i cut ______ in a day.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Who knows what long term damage that did.
12 pounds is not a lot for a WW, but it really all depends where he started out, how much was dieted/worked off, what's left to be sweated out. Lots of variables.

He said 182 thus morning. He could have already lost half by the time the interview was recorded. He was dripoing sweat while he talked. Im sure he will make170. He doesnt look any worse to me than conor did making 145.

It's embarrassing seeing guys put their bodies through this much hell to just to have a size advantage.

Woodley walks around at 200+, he has said it many times. In fact he said he was 205 before this camp. All UFC fighters cut weight, it is part of the sport.

Woodley walks around at 200+, he has said it many times. In fact he said he was 205 before this camp. All UFC fighters cut weight, it is part of the sport.

What's your point? They don't all cut the same amount of weight, and they certainly don't cut as much as Till must be cutting.

12lbs in 2 days isn't bad. Still, I wouldn't be shocked if he still managed to fuck this up.

I hope Till misses weight and Woodley "fights" the way he normally does.

iu

What's your point? They don't all cut the same amount of weight, and they certainly don't cut as much as Till must be cutting.

My point is that weight cutting is part of the sport. They are both cutting a lot of weight, Till is cutting a little more....all fighters are looking for a size advantage, same as HS wrestling. If a fighter can make weight than all is good.

My point is that weight cutting is part of the sport. They are both cutting a lot of weight, Till is cutting a little more....all fighters are looking for a size advantage, same as HS wrestling. If a fighter can make weight than all is good.

How does that do anything to rebuke my original statement? It isn't any less sad just because most everyone does it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back