Can Crawford beat Spence?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Spencer is much bigger but Crawford technique is just at Floyd's level or maybe even better.

Crawford beats everyone at 147 and 154 including Charlo, he's to talented and boxing skills are above everyone and he's basically this generations Pernnel Whitaker.

Crawford beats everyone at 147 and 154 including Charlo, he's to talented and boxing skills are above everyone and he's basically this generations Pernnel Whitaker.
Uhhhh no. He's not this or any generations Sweet Pea.
He definitely doesn't do as well at 154. Let's see how he does against the top of the division before going crazy

I know Spencer is much bigger but Crawford technique is just at Floyd's level or maybe even better.

For future reference it's just Spence.

I think the size and power difference might be too much for Crawford in fight with Errol.

Uhhhh no. He's not this or any generations Sweet Pea.
He definitely doesn't do as well at 154. Let's see how he does against the top of the division before going crazy

Crawford beats Spence jr, because Spence relies to much on his strength and power, while Crawford can box going backwards and forward and side to side while not getting hit.

The rest at 147 Thurman, Garcia are nothing but flat footed power punchers with no defense and footwork.

Charlo isn't skilled enough to just overpower Crawford and Hurd wouldn't even be at 154 in 2 years and Crawford outboxes everyone else.

i don't thin anyone beats spence at 147.

and both spence and crawford could get seriously hurt if they fought charlo.

tenor.gif

technique on Floyd's level? Parnell? Lol....

Outside of that nonsense, Spence vs Crawford is an amazing fight. I got Spence.

No I think Spence is too big for Crawford and hits too hard.

P4P Crawford is the better fighter. But size matters and Spence ain't just some bum with power. Really interested to see how Bud does against some of the elites at WW before assessing how he does against someone like Spence. This fight along with Loma/Garcia are the two most intriguing fights in boxing. Good times ahead.

Lol @ people acting like fight just a matter of size, no Spence is also the more talented, as well imo.

<23>

I dunno about that....

He is very good tho​

It's not about who beat who quicker or did more damage, it's about boxing abilities and boxing IQ,and not this brute strength, power punching techniques we see.

Manny lost to Horn because he's a jump in and jump out flurry of power punching fighter that doesn't have good defense when he's put under extreme pressure, Manny just holds his hands to his face and takes power shots.

Crawford is a offensive / defensive fighter with Whitaker type defensive footwork and head movement that can fight going forward, backwards and side to side, while countering you with great power punches.

Spence jr is a flat footed power puncher, that uses his size and strength to over power his opponents, while getting hit with counter punches and thinking he could simply take them, Spence is just a Julian Jackson of this generation of boxers, but with a better chin, until he gets really tested.

Crawford beats Spence because Spence and everyone else will think Spence just overpowers Crawford, just like most thought that Chavez Sr would overpower Whitaker, but Whitaker used footwork and defensive techniques to beat Chavez and Crawford will do the same to Spence jr and stop Spence or get a knockdown in their fight because Crawford is the superior smarter fighter with better boxing skills and better defensive techniques, while Spence is the stalking power punching / Julian Jackson type of seek and destroy you fighter.

Crawford will beat everyone at 147 and 154 and Spence is number 2 at 147, but Charlo is giving Spence trouble and a war at 154, because of styles and boxing abilities, their fight would be like a Julian Jackson war type of power punching exciting fight, until someone gets knocked out.

Also Horn got beat because he's this generations Ricky Hatton, who can take a better punch then Ricky can but still can't truly box and change his style and use defensive counter attacks while using offensive pressure attacks.

Spencer Paige from many TUF seasons ago? I'd like to see Crawford pummel that right wing bigot.

It's not about who beat who quicker or did more damage, it's about boxing abilities and boxing IQ,and not this brute strength, power punching techniques we see.

Manny lost to Horn because he's a jump in and jump out flurry of power punching fighter that doesn't have good defense when he's put under extreme pressure, Manny just holds his hands to his face and takes power shots.

Crawford is a offensive / defensive fighter with Whitaker type defensive footwork and head movement that can fight going forward, backwards and side to side, while countering you with great power punches.

Spence jr is a flat footed power puncher, that uses his size and strength to over power his opponents, while getting hit with counter punches and thinking he could simply take them, Spence is just a Julian Jackson of this generation of boxers, but with a better chin, until he gets really tested.

Crawford beats Spence because Spence and everyone else will think Spence just overpowers Crawford, just like most thought that Chavez Sr would overpower Whitaker, but Whitaker used footwork and defensive techniques to beat Chavez and Crawford will do the same to Spence jr and stop Spence or get a knockdown in their fight because Crawford is the superior smarter fighter with better boxing skills and better defensive techniques, while Spence is the stalking power punching / Julian Jackson type of seek and destroy you fighter.

Crawford will beat everyone at 147 and 154 and Spence is number 2 at 147, but Charlo is giving Spence trouble and a war at 154, because of styles and boxing abilities, their fight would be like a Julian Jackson war type of power punching exciting fight, until someone gets knocked out.

Also Horn got beat because he's this generations Ricky Hatton, who can take a better punch then Ricky can but still can't truly box and change his style and use defensive counter attacks while using offensive pressure attacks.
This is honestly one of the worst breakdowns Ive ever read. What the hell man.

P4P Crawford is the better fighter. But size matters and Spence ain't just some bum with power. Really interested to see how Bud does against some of the elites at WW before assessing how he does against someone like Spence. This fight along with Loma/Garcia are the two most intriguing fights in boxing. Good times ahead.

I’d throw Gassiev vs usyk in with those 2 fights as most intriguing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back