Can Conor Fans Acknowledge That He's A Bit Of A Cringer?

RandomUser12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The facial expressions:

362250.jpg

The posing:

Pic1a_3114201k.jpg

The weigh-in posturing:

03-Chad-Mendes-vs-Conor-McGregor-UFC-189-weigh.jpg

The plagarising:

method=get&s=conor-mcgregor-06-11-2015-20-12-37-887.jpg

Then you have the the whole Scrappy Doo antics in the aftermath of the Siver fight, where he literally changes direction & runs straight into the arms of some security guy when 'confronting' Aldo in the crowd:

[YT]swa4pZgVSFE[/YT]

@1.12

From what i have read on here by fans and trolls of him, most of what they post are "cringeworthy".

He's a little man himself. 5'9 is short. He tries to make up for his small stature by having invisible lat syndrome (he has no lats and is skinny as fck)

I bet he wishes he was 6'0 lmao

also, if you think 5'9 isn't short....you're short

He's a little man himself. 5'9 is short. He tries to make up for his small stature by having invisible lat syndrome (he has no lats and is skinny as fck)

You're 5'10?

It seems like everything this man does is to sell his fights. I dont think he is an obnoxious guy behind closed doors, this seems like a character he made up for the media.

a little under five foot ten is the average height for white males

conor is roughly average in height

why such an aggressive stance on height? are you taller than 5'9"? if so, is this your sole source of validation? being taller than the average dude?

UFC has been acting like cringe is cool since Sonnen.. Cringe doesn't make the ring girls horny, so the middle aged UFC frat leadership gives cringers the push. And women, women aren't threatening to wannabe fighters either.. Just kidding????

I could do without the antics, but he's a good fighter. So I just ignore them and watch the fights. I, however, am not convinced that he is the almighty incarnate in the form of an MMA fighter. I'd say the fervor on this forum is a little over the top.

And yes, his fighting is more important than the bs, and he's good.

Conor has his gimmick, part of it is truly who he is but he has amped it up to the extreme

Can't be too mad at him for it when it is making him a ton of money

5'8 is a far more accurate listing for him. Unless John Howard is lying about being 5'7.

https://instagram.com/p/2juCcuBZng/

I think he tries too hard, but apparently it is working. He's a damn good fighter though.

this thread is cringeworthy

say what you want about conor but he's rich as fuck and he backs up what he says

he's also one of the best when it comes to psychological warfare so whatever he's doing is clearly working...stop grasping for reasons to discredit conor and just accept him for the master of the game that he is

if you don't like him; fine...but this "you have to admit that mcgregor isn't that awesome because of this ridiculous reason" shit is pathetic

a little under five foot ten is the average height for white males

conor is roughly average in height

why such an aggressive stance on height? are you taller than 5'9"? if so, is this your sole source of validation? being taller than the average dude?

and here they come

he can be short all he wants, but it's funny seeing him call mendes short, when she's short himself.

he's less than the average male height. that means you are SHORT

Don't hate the player, hate the game. He has 5-6 fights in the UFC and is making more money than someone like Rory Macdonald.

Then you have the the whole Scrappy Doo antics in the aftermath of the Siver fight, where he literally changes direction & runs straight into the arms of some security guy when 'confronting' Aldo in the crowd:

[YT]swa4pZgVSFE[/YT]

@1.12

The table was shaky. He used the security guard to keep his balance. Pretty clear thats what happened.

5'9 is not short. Sure, if you're in the room where everyone is over 6 feet, you will be the short one. but in general, he is not short. He is normal average height...

Not seeing the resemblance myself, but a Cringer tattoo on his stomach would have been cooler than that gay mess he has.

10xsges.jpg

Back