Can Conor beat Brock in a kickboxing fight in the Octagon?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Serious question

If no grappling or clinching is allowed, can Conor beat and possibly KO Brock? Where does the law of diminishing returns kick in when it comes to size?

Conor is clearly a more technical striker than Brock, so why not?

Who would have thought FW Pettis would KO Wonderboy stiff?

Yes.

Knocks him out in 1 round. Spinning back kick to the chin

Yes. How would he possibly lose under that ruleset?

EDIT: I'm not sure you understand what diminishing returns means.

Weight classes exist for a reason. Lesnar would quickly KO McGregor..

No. Brock is 30% heavier, fists like lunchboxes. He could literally beat Conor to Bolivian with just hooks/uppercuts and push and leg kicks

Yes. How would he possibly lose under that ruleset?

EDIT: I'm not sure you understand what diminishing returns means.

I realized I used it incorrectly and it makes no sense with my example

I felt smart initially when I wrote it and hoped no one would notice

Don’t you Conor fans get tired of sucking his dick and asking retarded ass shit all the time?

Serious question.

No. Brock is 30% heavier, fists like lunchboxes. He could literally beat Conor to Bolivian with just hooks/uppercuts and push and leg kicks
Oblivion? Bolivia??? Brock can't throw hooks or uppercuts. Let alone push kicks/leg kicks lmao.

With no takedowns allowed, it’s certainly possible. I mean, I remember that little Thai dude knocking Mighty Mo stiff in K1 with a head kick and Mighty Mo is a significantly more advanced striker than Brock is. That said, I’d still favor Brock with his 150 pound weight advantage.

Brock is slow, doesn't know how to kick and barely knows how to through a punch. Conor could honestly point fight a win. No way Conor finishes him though

He's beaten bigger than that;

iu

and much much bigger than that;

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Brock would be like fighting a little jacked up peanut.

Is Brock allowed to use two hands, or does one have to be tied behind his back while riding a unicycle?

He's beaten bigger than that;

iu

and much much bigger than that;

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Brock would be like fighting a little jacked up peanut.
I was going to post this exact same thing.

Brock can just put his lunch box of a hand on McMidget's head and hold him out of striking distance until Conor's cardio is gone (what is that 2 minutes) than he punches him in the face and launches the first Irish rocket into outer space.

Brock did KO Randy standing so it's not like he can't box. I think Brock's size, reach, and power would be too much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back