Can Connor return to FW?

He will be returning to jail if the recent allegations are true.

Yes
Weather you like him or not he’s a professional and he makes weight regularly
He’s an average to small LW anyway
He lost to Khabib so there’s no no need to drop down
He still beats most LW comfortably imo
If he loses vs cowboy a Holloway rematch to decide the FW goat would be huge
I don’t see max having a lot of success at 55 and he’s bigger than Mcgregor

Ideal "in the cage" weight formula:
(((Height in cm + Reach in cm)/2)-100) = Ideal weight in kg;
then, (Ideal weight in kg x 2.20462) = Ideal weight in pounds.

Conor - 179.92lbs

Ideal "weigh-in" weight formula:
(((Height in cm + Reach in cm)/2)-110) = Ideal weight in kg;
then, (Ideal weight in kg x 2.20462) = Ideal weight in pounds.

Conor - 157.87lbs

Therefore, should be fighting at 155 or 170.

<seedat>

Ridiculous weight cut for him to fight at 145 ATM, particular given his age and the obvious muscle gain he's had since he last fought at FW a bit over three years ago. Yeah, he never missed weight, but he was a skeletal structure at weigh-ins, and it was clearly a big effort to get down to that weight.

Then again, that's most weight cuts in the UFC. IMO, most guys should fight at a division higher than they do, closer to their final "in the cage" weight (in shape, but hydrated) than they do.

Still unbeaten there and beat the current champ

His chances at LW look bad while he never lost at FW and always looked good

hqdefault.jpg

image.jpg

Is this his last chance to get relevant?

Does he have the hunger to diet and cut weight to reclaim his FW title?

nope he to fat. that why he moved up to start with.

Heck no, when he cut for 145 he looked like TJ did at 125. He's a top 5 LW, why does he need to drop? Ortega, Edgar, Max... all can come up for him if they want.

he wont like whats waiting for him. max has grown up and the blue print to beat conor is there. Max would probably stop him in a 5 round rematch.

IDK..

if connor´s cut is healthy...

he used to look good at FW
Ortega and max would be favorites at this point I think though. Conor has gotten pretty jacked over the years. Be a tough cut with no iv against guys at their absolute prime

1 gazzilion dollars in the bank, no fucking way I would kill myself cutting this huge amount of weight and with great chances of being wrecked by Holloway

He could easily make the weight and starch Max again if he felt like it

He cant find the motivation to get himself more then 7 minutes of cardio and you think hes going to find the motivation to cut to 45. Lol please.

No chance.
He should move up to welter...
That left hand is the most destructive force ever in combat sports...

He can be Tripartite champ champ champ.
Triple C... homeys.

I believe.

I’m being hawnest...
I really really am.

Notreally.

Last edited:
It would be extreme but he can. A lot of LWs could make 145 if they nearly kill them selfes.

hope its only BS

It's probably not BS but there are a lot of Irish Sports Stars who aren't called Conor.

If Conors name isn't getting leaked by legitimate sites/sources outside Ireland (the reporting restrictions of sex offence suspects only apply there) then it's probably not him.

Yeah, it's crap. You're being played by worrying about it in the first place. Not worth considering with the shite evidence presented so far.

Back