Can CoGar vs T-Dilly headline a PPV now?

They can't, it wouldn't sell more than 150k. Cruz-TJ was Fight night, TJ's headlining was 125k and 215k. Cody is still a nobody. His shiniest moment was completely overshadowed by Ronda's loss.

UFC should build these guys instead of them having to call ppl Nazi's, crash Bentleys, smoke weed n throw shoes

I see it as more of a co-main with a bigger draw (and bigger weight class) title fight as the main event.

Put Cody vs TJ on a Conor card imo

Yep, has the potential to sell really well. The whole TAM/Dillashaw saga is a pretty easy rivalry to market around. Plus, you have the whole "Snake in the grass" footage from the Main Event to tie it all together. It would have the potential to be big. Press conferences would be funny...Conor talking shit to his opponent and the co-mainers all at the same time. It would end up 3-on-1, but entertaining, all the same.

it a waste of fucking ppv

mcgregor sells himself, and I think cody can sell it just based on that performance alone

I think it would be a waste
Lets hope that with both being on a Ronda PPV that they ( TJ and Cody ) would of gotten a larger fan base

Last edited:
Back