Can CoGar vs T-Dilly headline a PPV now?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should they co-main event or headline a FS1 show just to test the waters?

Do you think CoGar can ever headline a PPV? Like Bisping and Stipe?

Not sure if they have the name power to headline, but that's 100% a headlining caliber fight. Great marketing angle for that one too.

if cody carries it probably. between the trash talk, tattoos, taunting, maddox (sp?), he's going to be a marketable guy good or bad

Go cart? What? Stop making up bad nicknames.

There's talk of them doing another PPV in Cleveland with Stipe headlining again, Cody as co-main as he's from there too.

I don't think it'd sell well as a headliner, but it could be FOTY in 2017.

Last edited:
Put Cody vs TJ on a Conor card imo
it a waste of fucking ppv

mcgregor sells himself, and I think cody can sell it just based on that performance alone

I think it would be a waste

If the UFC let Mighty Mouse headline a ppv, they would probably let Garbrandt.

it a waste of fucking ppv

mcgregor sells himself, and I think cody can sell it just based on that performance alone

I think it would be a waste
I'm not sold on him being able to draw major numbers, because I'm not convinced (yet) that this 207 card was a blockbuster, and if it wasn't all eyes and aftermath on ESPN was all about Ronda - even on Fs1 it was mainly about Ronda and Nunes.

You could be right though, maybe Cody's already a draw. A solo/TJ card would certainly help test it out. Seems like he's eventually going to become one, we're only disagreeing on whether he's there yet.

I'm not sold on him being able to draw major numbers, because I'm not convinced (yet) that this 207 card was a blockbuster, and if it wasn't all eyes and aftermath on ESPN was all about Ronda - even on Fs1 it was mainly about Ronda and Nunes.

You could be right though, maybe Cody's already a draw. A solo/TJ card would certainly help test it out. Seems like he's eventually going to become one, we're only disagreeing on whether he's there yet.
not MAJOR, but I think he definitely makes more numbers than a guy like pettis, or woodley, and dc too

Not quite sell on it's own. Needs a strong co main event to go along with it

Cody has a lot of momentum at the moment. I think it would sell.

When was the last time UFC drew strong PPV numbers without Conor or Ronda?

If promoted right yes.

High level fight, high drama it's very easy to market. Put money into people besides Ronda and Conor and you may get results.

Back