Can CM Punk fight?

hitman911

MindJaxd
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think the UFC thinks? In the curious case of Mickey Gall, was he given a favorable match up that the UFC knew he would win easily? Do you think that CM Punk will for sure get in the octagon or do you think he'll pull out with injuries and then just eventually say that he is not gonna be medically cleared to fight?

what do you guys think?.

Dude...... he beat John Cena and the Undertaker.

He must think he can fight, or he wouldn't have done this. Some experience that he has had in the past has led him to believe he could potentially compete in a professional match, with a bit of training. We just have no idea why he thinks that yet, and whether or not he is right.

with kicks like these, I feel he will be unstoppable in the ufc
CM-Punk-2snGA29qWqw.gif

He will fight if this is really what he wants to do - some big charade wouldn't really do anything for anyone.

He must think he can fight, or he wouldn't have done this. Some experience that he has had in the past has led him to believe he could potentially compete in a professional match, with a bit of training. We just have no idea why he thinks that yet, and whether or not he is right.
Best possible answer.

No, no he can't. Theres probably people on this forum that have more experience engaging in combat sports than him.

If Gall comes out to this song. He will make me a fan for life. Especially if he does the "you can't see me" hand wave. Listen to the lyrics too. "Your time is up. My time is now!" CM Punk 38. Micky is 23.

But I bet Dana wouldn't allow it. I would play hard ball though if I'm Mickey if Dana didn't allow it. I'd threaten not to come out on fight time. :)

What do you think the UFC thinks? In the curious case of Mickey Gall, was he given a favorable match up that the UFC knew he would win easily? Do you think that CM Punk will for sure get in the octagon or do you think he'll pull out with injuries and then just eventually say that he is not gonna be medically cleared to fight?

what do you guys think?.
Name one person that came from Professional Fake Wrassling that wasn't successful. Lesnar, Lashley, Bautista etc.

He fought Teddy Hart in front of a restaurant in real life.

I'm sure he is athletic but it's a whole new game in UFC. the dude he's fighting looked pretty good the other night. (Even though it was against an MMA journalist)

Back