Can 'Cigano' get gold once again?

Depends on how he'll look against Ngannou. Beating Ivanov, Tuivasa and Lewis in a row is nice at that point of his career, but it didn't tell us much about his current ability to defeat the elite of the division.

No. He's still good though. Maybe a TS. But no.

I doubt it,I also said Robbie Lawler has no bright future,Whittaker would be too small at '85 and Noguira was going to beat Fedor.So wtf do I know all while being the 2nd highest pick % on Tapology.

I think Francis will put him in a coma. Dos Santos relies too heavy on his boxing, and it isn't as good as he thinks it is. If he tries to stand and bang with Ngannou the fight will be over quickly.

I like JDS. I am not sure it's aging or damage but his timing has been off in the recent years especially after the Cain fights.

Depends on how he'll look against Ngannou. Beating Ivanov, Tuivasa and Lewis in a row is nice at that point of his career, but it didn't tell us much about his current ability to defeat the elite of the division.
I think Tuivasa will be a future champion.

I dont understand what people are seeing in JDS in this Ngannou match-up.

Sloppy Tuivasa was landing bombs with zero set-up at will. The much faster and much more powerful Ngannou is only gonna need one of those to land.

Nah. Too late. It's possibly but highly unlikely imo.

I don't even believe he beat the corpse of Arlovski, and that's by far his best win. I'd need to see a lot more to be convinced.

I agree I thought AA won that fight. I have bet against him for his next fight too

Pre-USADA Cigano was a monster. Sea level Cain was the only man able to stop him.
I say JDS still has a small chance..

I think he will beat Ngannou and get the next TS

He had a couple of bad performances but he is still elite HW and one of the best ahtletes of the division.

Still durable.. still fast.. why not?

Ngannou is a though task tho. For anyone. JDS needs to land something big early.

Its HW, anything can happen. It only takes one shot.

He's a heavyweight with good technical striking and serious power.

On a given night he definitely can capture the title again but he's going to have a hard journey to get there.

I think Francis will put him in a coma. Dos Santos relies too heavy on his boxing, and it isn't as good as he thinks it is. If he tries to stand and bang with Ngannou the fight will be over quickly.
I agree with this. He'll need to mix in some TDs and try to make Francis tired or he gets slept.

You think he's better, even though JDS got KO'd by Econoreem. Ngannous is durable, powerful, quick, a good striker, decent TDD. Technique-wise I might agree with you, but Ngannou is far superior as a fighter overall.

Calling Ngannou a "far superior fighter overall" compared to JDS is absolutely ridiculous.

At HW it only takes one shot to win the title. I wouldn't say it's impossible.

You think he's better, even though JDS got KO'd by Econoreem. Ngannous is durable, powerful, quick, a good striker, decent TDD. Technique-wise I might agree with you, but Ngannou is far superior as a fighter overall.
If you actually think JDS was ko'd in the reem fight you are an idiot. Go rewatch.

Back