Can Chael Sonnen comeback and win the MW title?

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

No.

He couldn't beat Bisping on their first encounter, now and without cheating, he stand no chance.
Also, Weidman, Rockhold, Jacaré and the top mw are all a step ahead of Sonnen in terms of skillset.

I think CHUSADAEL has a tough time making 185 these days. He's 230 right now.

Let him get the titleshot after Hendo.

The most valuable fighter In the UFC deserves it.

If he could beat the drug testing lol? USADA by triangle choke.

chael is a bum and a drug cheat

in the usada era he wouldn't be top 10

he goes down to easily from strikes. probably not. please he needs the roids. so no. he cant.

Like others have stated. If he can talk his way into getting Bisping right away than yes. No way he's getting through most of the top 10 at MW.

Give him Yoel Romero for his first fight. That would be hilarious. Tim Kennedy vs chael would be fun

Every good performance/ victory Chael has, he was roided out of his mind.

A clean Chael against anyone in the top 5 of the MW division today? He'll lose badly.

Last edited:
I'm not a Bisping fan but goddamn you people are under-rating him big time. The guy has a win over Anderson Silva and he took the MW belt from Rockhold with a 1st round stoppage - and that's just in 2016 so far. What more does the guy have to do before people stop acting like he's still the gatekeeper of the division?

It was a gift decision, meant to precipitate and justify his rematch with Silva - the fight fans had been anticipating.
Gift decision my ass. It was very close & could have gone either way. I personally had it for chael. I thought he won one of the first two rounds, I can't remember which, then easily won round 3.

He would still be the best wrestler at MW and will have the best chin as well. Also his work ethic is impressive.
Best wrestler at MW??? Yoel Romero might have something to say about that.

Back