Can Cain do this to JDS if soccer kicks and knee on grounded opponents were allowed?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain went for the takedown like crazy. All left for the JDS was defend those shots. If soccer kicks and knee on downed opponents were allowed Cain might couldn't shoot like this over and over again. So the rules were in Cain's favor in this situation. Nothing take away from Cain. He totally dominated JDS for 5 rounds. I think JDS was tired defending takedowns after 3 minutes into 1st round. Also those non stop TD attempts really messed JDS' stand up game. He was totally confused if Cain's attempting to shoot for TD or trying to punch and kick him. 3rd fight will be takedown fest if JDS can't KO Cain early. I'm so pumped for this fight. What yall thinking?

20pdkw.jpg

15f1yts.jpg

4jv0w9.jpg

1zcoa5k.jpg

No but the UFCs rules are watered down everyone knows that

It's totally useless to discuss what would happen if banned techniques were allowed, because we would never know. We do know that JDS and Cain both know the rules and following these rules JDS' skill level can not keep up with Cain's. This fight will be an exact copy of their last fight. Hopefully after that they wont rematch for a long time

Cain would have to use a different strategy for sure or he would get brutalized. But JDS still should have punished Cain there with hammerfists and GnP.

Imo JDS should not be so afraid from getting taken down since it was obvious Cain can

All he needs is a couple hammerfists and Cain would have to rethink his strategy. JDS will be fine this fight, he's learned more from the last fight than Cain has.

Cain would have to use a different strategy for sure or he would get brutalized. But JDS still should have punished Cain there with hammerfists and GnP.

Imo JDS should not be so afraid from getting taken down since it was obvious Cain can

I don't know why but those pics are hilarious to me

No, Cain would just take him down and knee the bejesus out of Junior's face.

All he needs is a couple hammerfists and Cain would have to rethink his strategy. JDS will be fine this fight, he's learned more from the last fight than Cain has.

I love it when Sherdoggers use their Crystal balls/mindreading skills to make such absolute statements like this.

Please tell us, how on earth do you know who has learned more since their last fight?

JDS+ Legal soccer kicks in UFC= Undefeated.

JDS_vs._Jailson.gif

I was thinking the same thing couple of days ago when i re watched that fight.

I love it when Sherdoggers use their Crystal balls/mindreading skills to make such absolute statements like this.

Please tell us, how on earth do you know who has learned more since their last fight?

Because anyone will tell you that you usually learn more from a loss than a win. Plus, based off interviews and the countdowns, JDS has made numerous changes to his camp and training regiment as well as strategy, whereas Cain's changes seem to be more strategy based.

Just my opinion, no need to get your vagina all sandy.

JDS+ Legal soccer kicks in UFC= Undefeated.

JDS_vs._Jailson.gif

Is that Mondragon Dos Santos? If so, crazy to see JDS ragdoll him like that.

Edit: my bad, that was Jailson Silva Santos in Junior's first fight and he never fought Mondragon, he fought Geronimo dos Santos.

Is that Mondragon Dos Santos? If so, crazy to see JDS ragdoll him like that.

Edit: my bad, that was Jailson Silva Santos in Junior's first fight and he never fought Mondragon, he fought Geronimo dos Santos.

Theres more than one Mondragon??

Geronimo "Mondragon" Dos Santos is the only one I know about. :icon_lol:

Back