Can Bare Knuckle FC afford Conor?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Lobov gets KOd tonight, Conor will have to avenge his good buddy eating that slap. McGregor vs Malignaggi is 100% Conor's next fight. Their altercation before the Floyd fight had 4 million + hits on YouTube. There's also a history there with the sparring footage. The question is could Bare Knuckle FC afford Conor? If not, since Paulie has an agreement with Bare Knuckle FC, can he still box?

Conor's done some low shit but he'll never be that broke

Artem is going to knock that bitter bum out., Did you forget he is the GOAT or something?

lol-gif-36.gif

I think he already has a secret ownership stake in BKFC

I think he already has a secret ownership stake in BKFC
I agree. He was promotin BKFC fighters on his twitter. Plus feud with Paulie is manufactured, he was not directly promoting BKFC.

Sure they can -- by giving him a really nice percentage of the PPV. Guaranteed to sell a million with Conor's name, so give him a yuge slice of those million buys and he'd fight for them.

Of course, his owners at the UFC would never allow it. Ari bless.

Conor isn't gonna risk fucking up his hands for life for a three piece and a soda

It appears they couldn't afford to pay Chris Leben so here's your answer

I agree. He was promotin BKFC fighters on his twitter. Plus feud with Paulie is manufactured, he was not directly promoting BKFC.
Yep. Out of the blue talking about how great Bec Rawlins boxing form was. He rarely gives free promotion to anyone outside his circle

If he knocks Artem out he will fight Conor, i'd say McGregor says regular boxing though.

Yep. Out of the blue talking about how great Bec Rawlins boxing form was. He rarely gives free promotion to anyone outside his circle
Yes, if you know how he acts it's pretty obvious, something is fishy. He is around too long I wonder if UFC knows about it?

Back