Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Kevin23

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don

Is this serious? A girl called Kevin asking for weight loss help?

Intelligent sweat and hunger.

Degrees of which are determined by how aggressive one is in either the kitchen or in exercise.

I lost around 20 pounds by enrolling in BJJ and trying to live by the Seven Habits of Effective Nutrition outlined in the FAQ.

Seriously what is with all of these pointless threads lately started by white belts.

Cardio, weight training, calories consumed < calories used.

Those are pretty much a lock for weight loss.

Running, running, and more running. Cardio is your best bet in the gym. Other than that your diet is huge. Eat healthier, count calories, learn what you're putting in your body.

Seriously what is with all of these pointless threads lately started by white belts.

white belts shouldn't be able to start threads. though.. that may lead to a lot of thread-jacking :icon_neut

^^^^^

Can we ban this guy for selling his shitty website
www.putdowntheforkfatty.com

Don't get me started. I thought it would get better this late after xmas and people realised their new year resolutions meant nothing and they would always be fat/weak/lazy/ugly (delete where appropriate)

LLLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL i'm gonna use that w/ friends when the opportunity presents itself ahahaa

I keep using it since barut I think (or lusst) in S&P used it

^^^^^

Can we ban this guy for selling his shitty website
www.putdowntheforkfatty.com

Don't get me started. I thought it would get better this late after xmas and people realised their new year resolutions meant nothing and they would always be fat/weak/lazy/ugly (delete where appropriate)

I keep using it since barut I think (or lusst) in S&P used it

Has to be barut. Too wordy for a Lusst post.

Back