Can anyone here read Japanese? Please help!

I speak and write Japanese with greater precision/fluency than 99.5% of Japanese citizens.

The note basically says "I'm offering you this cornermen's pass to express gratitude for the gift (T-shirt and Yarennoka stickers) you gave me"

The controversial part follows "Hope we'll meet again at that hotel."

He probably means Shinjuku Hilton where Dream conferences normally take place.

u know alot of people may take that the wrong way, but i have/had alot of japanese friends who spoke really good english and they can't translate sh!t. idk what it is but they just refuse to or really cant do it very well.

u know alot of people may take that the wrong way, but i have/had alot of japanese friends who spoke really good english and they can't translate sh!t. idk what it is but they just refuse to or really cant do it very well.

In that case, their English is bad. That's all.

I dunno where you come from, but in North America, it's not easy to find a real Japanese from Japan whose verbal communication skill in English is more than decent.

It's hard to read scribble scrabble, but:

Something like politely: I am receiving your help. Don't have something but this is second pass. T-shirt & ? really thank you. Let's meet again at the hotel!

In that case, their English is bad. That's all.

I dunno where you come from, but in North America, it's not easy to find a real Japanese from Japan whose verbal communication skill in English is more than decent.

I know lots of nisei who are fluent in both languages, at least spoken. Kanji not necessarily so good but some can do it.

You should probably ask a real life Japanese American, or find a different forum where they may be, the people here are just going to try and make clever translations which aren't even funny at all.

I doubt that's what the note said.

Back