Can anyone here read Japanese? Please help!

You should probably ask a real life Japanese American, or find a different forum where they may be, the people here are just going to try and make clever translations which aren't even funny at all.

Something about rainbows and being on your back with your legs wrapped around another man

I know, I've asked for translations here before. Usually someone finally shows up that can help. The lame attempts at humor keep me entertained in the mean time.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/hunto21/080205E9-EEF4-4743-8D31-AED6B6AAB018-1067-0000009EC2E17B06.jpg

I acquired Shinya Aoki's backstage/ ringside pass from Dream 10. This note was on the back side of the pass. Just curious what it says...

It's a pretty boring message. I've forgotten a lot of Japanese, but it says something along the lines of, "This is [can't read name]. Do you have [something]? Thanks a lot for the T-shirt sale. Let's meet up at the hotel later."

Something about breaking your arm then giving you the middle finger infront of tens of thousands of people while wearing tights.

It's a pretty boring message. I've forgotten a lot of Japanese, but it says something along the lines of, "This is [can't read name]. Do you have [something]? Thanks a lot for the T-shirt sale. Let's meet up at the hotel later."

Pretty much that, a thank you note to the person this backstage pass was given to.

The WW forum would have been a good place to post this.

You should probably ask a real life Japanese American, or find a different forum where they may be, the people here are just going to try and make clever translations which aren't even funny at all.

This translation is correct.

Thread closed.

Basically it says,

Japanese greeting like "Thanks for caring about me". This is a small present, a second pass.

Thank you for the t-shirt, sticker, and <something illegible, maybe middle finger>. I really appreciate it.

See you later at the hotel.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/hunto21/080205E9-EEF4-4743-8D31-AED6B6AAB018-1067-0000009EC2E17B06.jpg

I acquired Shinya Aoki's backstage/ ringside pass from Dream 10. This note was on the back side of the pass. Just curious what it says...

Apologies if I mis read the hand writing but its something to the effect of...

"Hello this is Hiratsuka / Hirasawa (can't read the kanji too well) who'se always being helped by you ( a common greeting from juniors in Japanese). I know this is not much of a gift but please accept this second pass. Thank you for the t-shirt and Yarren no ka! Sticker. Hope to see you at the hotel! "

Tomorrow's lunch special.

I speak and write Japanese with greater precision/fluency than 99.5% of Japanese citizens.

The note basically says "I'm offering you this cornermen's pass to express gratitude for the gift (T-shirt and Yarennoka stickers) you gave me"

The controversial part follows "Hope we'll meet again at that hotel."

He probably means Shinjuku Hilton where Dream conferences normally take place.

Back