Can anybody post a shad face of Erick Silva?

1381368598294.jpg

Anyone have any image editing software? If we can clear that up a bit and zoom in we have a legitimate Shadface 2.0. Just beautiful.

Anyone have any image editing software? If we can clear that up a bit and zoom in we have a legitimate Shadface 2.0. Just beautiful.

You know what? I'll create a user interface in visual basic to track the ip address.

I was big on Silva but damn this kid doesn't set shit up. Everything he throws is hard. You can get away with that with lesser fighters but once you step it up a bit it will get u introuble. Silva was whooping Kim on the feet and hurt him a few times but he doesn't know how to set his strikes up he just goes for broke with every strike. Big no no.

I doubt we'll see silva taunted as a next star. He definitly had the skills just not the right ppl in his corner. Had he been thought to settle down and look for his openings ala Aldo and Anderson he wudda been a monster.

Doesn't he train with Anderson? His camps are with X-Gym and Team Nogueira.

I agree with your general premise, but I wouldn't blame the people around him. He has as good of people to train with as anybody.

You know what? I'll create a user interface in visual basic to track the ip address.

hopefully your pipe has enough megs, i don't want to be waiting all week for this picture.

Back