Can anybody post a shad face of Erick Silva?

If your name is Silva its best to avoid that left hand from grapplers...Wand watch out

Dong indeed proved to be too hard for young Silva's mouth to handle.

I was big on Silva but damn this kid doesn't set shit up. Everything he throws is hard. You can get away with that with lesser fighters but once you step it up a bit it will get u introuble. Silva was whooping Kim on the feet and hurt him a few times but he doesn't know how to set his strikes up he just goes for broke with every strike. Big no no.

I doubt we'll see silva taunted as a next star. He definitly had the skills just not the right ppl in his corner. Had he been thought to settle down and look for his openings ala Aldo and Anderson he wudda been a monster.

Old Silva gaped in awesomeness at the younger's inability to withstand such a Dong blow.

I was big on Silva but damn this kid doesn't set shit up. Everything he throws is hard. You can get away with that with lesser fighters but once you step it up a bit it will get u introuble. Silva was whooping Kim on the feet and hurt him a few times but he doesn't know how to set his strikes up he just goes for broke with every strike. Big no no.

I doubt we'll see silva taunted as a next star. He definitly had the skills just not the right ppl in his corner. Had he been thought to settle down and look for his openings ala Aldo and Anderson he wudda been a monster.

One-Punch Dongout jokes aside, this is very on point. He was going out there winging shit at he wall and hoping something sticks. He's very athletic and marketably handsome, yeah...but his technical abilities and fight IQ seem to be at a deficit.

What a donger

I think we have to hope that a cameraman caught the right shot in the match. I don't know if they have cameras in Brazil though so we might not get a Silva face.

Dong indeed proved to be too hard for young Silva's mouth to handle.

tumblr_inline_mkkz2kzFwj1qz4rgp.gif

I think we have to hope that a cameraman caught the right shot in the match. I don't know if they have cameras in Brazil though so we might not get a Silva face.

Did you get your racist comments from that fake ass lil racist bitch in your avatar?

this is blantantly racist lol i dont know which part but it seems like it

I think Joe Silva's face is confirmation of the UFC wanting to axe The Dong... and that they do indeed try that kind of thing. IMO, of course. ;)

Holy SHIT you are looking into things too much. Find a knockout replay where Joe doesn't have that look on his face before you turn it into anti UFC threads.

Back