Can anybody KO JDS?

Priceinator

Old Gaming Wizard
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
He took some vicious strikes from Cain. Most fighters would have died.

JDS has an iron chin and tons of heart...but can anyone stop him?

The only way to knock out JDS is with a sledgehammer!! I seriously hope that he didn't sustain any long term damage with his last two fights.

His chin may have eroded a bit from that beating. There will come a time when his granite chin turns to glass if he keeps taking punishment. He's probably got some time until that happens.

Of course. Did you think Hunt would get knocked out?

Several Uberknees to the cranium is the only possible way I see him getting KO'd.

I was waiting for jokes like "He can only KO himself" which is basically what he did. But by the time he hit his head on the mat he already had taken so much damage. It was similar to the Hunt KO. The final impact wasn

Oh he got knocked out last night. He just got woke back up from punches like we've seen many, many times. Incredible recovery, but yes, he can obviously be KO'd.

honestly, in terms of long term health it would have been much better for JDS to get KO'd both fights. Those kind of beatings will make a great chin evaporate eventually not to mention long term potential problems.

I think he was out at least a couple of times tonight and in their second fight. He was just being held up by the cage and Cain leaning on him.

He'll be mumbling words and sipping his dinner through a straw 30 years from now but at least no one KO'ed him. Thats the important thing right?

Back