Can anybody at welterweight KO Condit?

Matt Brown

also with enough tries I am sure everyone could do it. except GSP

Obviously anyone can be knocked out but Condit may very well have the best chin in the division. Hendricks and Ellenberger probably do have the most power in the division and neither could get the job done, so I tend to think no one will...

Hendricks probably could if they fought enough.

K1 stun gun

Please tell me you are being sarcastic?

10001907.gif

Quick someone tell Jay Hieron the news.

That was a TKO, though it was the closest he's come to a KO.

It's not knocking GSP, he just doesn't have very much KO power. It's ludicrous to suggest that a guy who has zero KO's in his professional career would be the one to KO Condit, one of the most durable fighters in the division's history.

It's hard to see him getting ko'd with just one shot. It's possible, but unlikely. He got hit with several bombs and a head-kick by Berger in a sequence, and he still didn't go out.

If Condit keeps abusing his chin the way he does now, he'll get KO'ed soon enough. He eats way too many shots because he can.

Carlos has had a long career, 11 years, and 36 fights and never been KO'ed. Eventually you would think his chin would be gone but it isn't yet. Its like asking who can Sub Jake Shields, well nobody has ever proven to be able to in MMA. Who can KO NBK? Apparently nobody.

That was a TKO, though it was the closest he's come to a KO.

It's not knocking GSP, he just doesn't have very much KO power. It's ludicrous to suggest that a guy who has zero KO's in his professional career would be the one to KO Condit, one of the most durable fighters in the division's history.

Sorry, Hieron was out cleanly at least once during the "TKO". Just because it wasn't technically labeled a KO doesn't mean Hieron's lights weren't out at some point. Some guys have great recovery and can come back from being KO'd almost instantly.

Ruthless Robbie could crush him without a doubt

I love Robbie, and I love Condit, and I honestly have no clue who would win in this fight. I lean toward Condit, if only for the reason Robbie got outstruck by Babalu. That was a while ago though.

I could see Brown but doubt it. His chin is just too proven.

Back