Can anybody at welterweight KO Condit?

KevinL314

Blue Belt
Reaction score
carlos has survived multiple clean shots from Big Rig and Ellenberger, the two hardest hitters in the WW divison IMO. is there anybody that can get the job done if neither of them can? Maybe Lawler but thats all i can think of.

I seriously believe GSP could, if he fought to finish like he used to.

Johny Hendricks with a baseball bat might be able to get the job done. Might.

Paul Daley.

Hendricks isn't a good enough striker to set up the big one. Daley is.

Hector-Lombard-vs-Brian-Stann.jpg

Well yeah, those two you mentioned could KO him. But he's just too crafty. He's got a good chin I'm sure, but I think it's his ability to just fight through it.

The only possible guys are mentioned but to make sure he would have to go forward at full momentum and get caught then it's possible. :icon_chee

If Condit keeps abusing his chin the way he does now, he'll get KO'ed soon enough. He eats way too many shots because he can.

Lawler.

Based on how Ellenberger fought last time, I don't see how he could land a hard blow on Condit.

I think a lot of people could KO Condit. Lawler, Lombard, Brown, GSP, Kos, Hendricks. I think all of these fighters could KO Condit. Now when I say that, I mean Condit sticking his chin out and letting these fighters hit him on his chin with a full power shot, without rolling with it.

Now in an MMA fight? I don't think anyone at welterweight can put Condit's lights out. His chin is good and his recovery is good.

Lawler.

Based on how Ellenberger fought last time, I don't see how he could land a hard blow on Condit.

All you have to do is watch their fight lmao. What a dummy, he already dropped Condit twice iirc.

Plenty of WWs hit hard enough, it's just that Condit rolls with punches so well it's hard to land a clean shot on him.

GSP-vs-Condit-Combo.gif

Of the guys he has yet to fight, Lawler may have the best chance.

Back