Can Amanda Nunes beat Cyborg ??

She's a career cheater so I doubt she'll return to the UFC after her suspension is up when she can go to Bellator or Japan and keep doing her thing.

What about Ronda's level of competition?The girl was 12-0 crashing those cans in 10 seconds and she barely know how to throw a punch and any wrestling at all lol
Even Bethe was 9-0 against the 135ers and is at the top of the division.That's sad...

Cyborg may beat cans but the same thing applies to Ronda's or anyone else in a division full of girls that barely know what mma is. Even Nunes isn't an amazing fighter. The fact that everyone is beyond mediocre makes those girls look good, just like Ronda did. Don't get fooled AGAIN, please.
whats ronda got to do with it?
he was talking about cyborg, and if you think her competition is the same level as rouseys i dont know what to tell you, leaving aside the fact cyborg was obviously roiding away and had 20 -30 pounds weight advantage most of her fights.
you say everyone is beyond mediocre, we are talking relative competition between females , not are they as good as males.
ok i get it you dont like wmma, therefore you dont follow it, and arent qualified to comment

Amanda beats both ish ish and Iron Lady
Hahahaha, actually I'd say both of them beat her, definitely Holly. People wanna believe Nunes is some unstoppable killer but she's the same old Amanda, get her out of the 1st round and she'll gas out her ass.

The fight won't happen at least not without a whole sh*load of money involved. Cyborg says she likes having a Brazilian girl as champ at 135 and has already said she doesn't want to fight Amanda. Amanda Nunes has said that she is too small to be fighting Cyborg.

I think Ananda wins. She's faster then cyborg and def has better hands.

I'm starting to think she can. American Top Team have turned her into a beast. It would be a super fight indeed. What do you guys think? Can she win?

Cyborg would destroy Nunez

Hahahaha, actually I'd say both of them beat her, definitely Holly. People wanna believe Nunes is some unstoppable killer but she's the same old Amanda, get her out of the 1st round and she'll gas out her ass.
GDR already lost to Nunes before and we've seen no evidence of significantly improved grappling defense from her.

GDR already lost to Nunes before and we've seen no evidence of significantly improved grappling defense from her.
Yeah that's true but let us be real, anybodys chances go up dramatically in a 5 rd fight against Nunes if you have cardio and can keep her at bay for a round or 2.

Back