Can Amanda Nunes beat Cyborg ??

Agree. She called out Ronda Holm and tate when they were at the top and fought a 40-0 muay thai champ but wants no part of Amands Nunes lol

yes and she got murked in that fight. who is the biggest threat that cyboirg ever faced? coenen? carano?

she always fights weaker women or grapplers. she never faced a beast like nunes or randamie. when she fought jorina baars in lion fight she had nothing for her. she tried to overpower her and bullrush here but she couldnt. she got outclassed pretty bad

let's be honest. cyborg is all about freakish power that she did not get in a natural way. her skills are not better than alot of other female fighters. she is powerfull like a man. that is called an unfair advantage that she got by roiding all those years.

i have no sympathy for her. she gets caught several times doping and she looks like a man hulk. she doesnt even look like a strong woman, she looks like a really strong guy. how can anybody have respect for her cheating ways? this is a sport where people inflict damage on the opponent and she has bullrushed alot of her opponents.........

cyborg should face a long time ban, not this silly 1 year shit that alot of fighters get. punish her severly

Not really interested in WMMA but would definitely watch

I'm starting to think she can. American Top Team have turned her into a beast. It would be a super fight indeed. What do you guys think? Can she win?
Any decent fighter has the chance to beat any other decent fighter on any given day

I like the thought of this fight. Two heavy hitters, I think this could go either way to be honest. I think Cyborg has maybe the more experience but Nunes is a real beast.
Well, Cyborg has more fights but Nunes has fought better opponents.

A super fight could be set up at 140. Wouldn't Cyborg agree to that?

Yeah people a weight class under her.... imagine Conor calling out Cruz when he was at 145 and demanding he come up to make the fight happen.

*** clicked reply to wrong guy lol.

I think just the opposite of what some are saying here- why would it make sense for the smaller fighter to cede the advantage by moving up, when they are at a disadvantage to begin with? The benefit of the doubt goes to the smaller fighter; if a bigger fighter wants to gain glory by beating a smaller fighter, let them do it by moving to the smaller fighter's weight class.

And yes, I do think Amanda can beat her. KOing the best in the first round is much more impressive than Cyborg KOing these truck stop waitresses, and sometimes even struggling to finish them early on.

I am not a fan of Nunes or Cyborg but in my personal opinion in time Cyborg will take over women's mma. At the moment we have Holly vs whatever heck her name is for 145 strap. I don't know how that fight will go but regardless when Cyborg gets healthy and now that she has the 145lb weight class, its game over for these other women.

People just do not understand the beast that Cyborg really is. She trained with grown men at chute box for yearrrsss. Does Amanda Nunes have better striking? Umm NO. If you think that then you are delusional. Its easy to tee off on a human punching bag that Ronda is.

I bet Cyborg actually hits harder then most flyweight men. I am not saying she hasn't used PED's because obviously she has. But still you have to face the facts that this woman/man whatever you want to label her, is an absolute animal.

Don't like a catchweight fight between a champ and a non-champ. Has the possibility of tarnishing the champs legitimacy. Nunes looks legit but try not to hype her too much after destroying Ronda. Ronda's boxing is abysmal.

Depends on Cyborg's ability to 'stay in shape' durning 2 year vacation.

I am not a fan of Nunes or Cyborg but in my personal opinion in time Cyborg will take over women's mma. At the moment we have Holly vs whatever heck her name is for 145 strap. I don't know how that fight will go but regardless when Cyborg gets healthy and now that she has the 145lb weight class, its game over for these other women.

People just do not understand the beast that Cyborg really is. She trained with grown men at chute box for yearrrsss. Does Amanda Nunes have better striking? Umm NO. If you think that then you are delusional. Its easy to tee off on a human punching bag that Ronda is.

I bet Cyborg actually hits harder then most flyweight men. I am not saying she hasn't used PED's because obviously she has. But still you have to face the facts that this woman/man whatever you want to label her, is an absolute animal.
you dont know who germaine de randamie is
you dont know most of cyborgs opponents were underweight cans
you dont know much do you?

Maybe, maybe not. Out of respect for Goat Cyborg being 11 Years undefeated I gotta go with her. I don't just go jumping bandwagons after a win or 2. Nunes did lose to Cat and Davis not too long ago.

That's when you know your Goat (Like Fedor in his prime). Every flavor of the month is being pegged to beat you. First it was Ronda then to Holly then to Tate now to Nunes. Cyborg is the Goat.

you dont know who germaine de randamie is
you dont know most of cyborgs opponents were underweight cans
you dont know much do you?
What about Ronda's level of competition?The girl was 12-0 crashing those cans in 10 seconds and she barely know how to throw a punch and any wrestling at all lol
Even Bethe was 9-0 against the 135ers and is at the top of the division.That's sad...

Cyborg may beat cans but the same thing applies to Ronda's or anyone else in a division full of girls that barely know what mma is. Even Nunes isn't an amazing fighter. The fact that everyone is beyond mediocre makes those girls look good, just like Ronda did. Don't get fooled AGAIN, please.

A super fight could be set up at 140. Wouldn't Cyborg agree to that?

I seriously doubt it considering how Cyborg has said lately that her last cut to 140 caused her bad health problems.

Back