Can a punch from a prime Mike Tyson f@ck up a gorilla?

They are not that big and they are leopard food. I bet in Mike if there is no bitting.

Lol he would shatter his hand on it like punching a solid block of steel

Then it would rip all his limbs off and eat his head

I'd give him a puncher's chance.

This sounds dumb but animals don't get punched often so we don't really know how good their chins are.

For instance, here's a goofy ass teenager with shitty form KO'ing a mid-size kangaroo.

Lmao what the fuck did I just watch

Ok i change my mind ahahahah

It would be too difficult to even land a clean punch on something that agile. If he could take 2 or 3 tyson punches,thats all hed get before the gorilla figured it out.

I love that dumb lady "where's the zookeepers?" Bitch what do you think some scrawny zoologist or a minimum wage college intern is going to do against two gorillas ape smashing each other? Let em' finish.

I'd give him a puncher's chance.

This sounds dumb but animals don't get punched often so we don't really know how good their chins are.

For instance, here's a goofy ass teenager with shitty form KO'ing a mid-size kangaroo.

I am not so sure the Kangaroos jaw is made to take abuse

upload_2019-2-17_9-6-43.jpeg

like a gorilla's is

200432431.jpg

Ok i change my mind ahahahah

It would be too difficult to even land a clean punch on something that agile. If he could take 2 or 3 tyson punches,thats all hed get before the gorilla figured it out.

sloppy predictable over hand lefts and rights.

Head movement minimal. Foot work worse.

This is Rampage V Chuck LIddell all over again.

Tyson steps inside and unleashes uppercuts for easy KO IMO.

giphy.gif

I love that dumb lady "where's the zookeepers?" Bitch what do you think some scrawny zoologist or a minimum wage college intern is going to do against two gorillas ape smashing each other? Let em' finish.
Well if they were smart and prepared they would have sonic alarms in enclosures like that, that would sound such a loud and distressing alarm that the animals would stop in their tracks and likely flee. Any cage situation in which sometimes you just need to seperate the animals should have such alarms that can be triggered by the staff.

Gorillas should have televised fights we just need names for em like sweet sammy silk and lucious karl kong. Have tyson face the winner of the tourney

are you drunk?

I dont care what anyone says. I would bet my life savings and my entire immediate families life savings on this scenario.

A free, full force swing WITH A BASEBALL BAT from MIKE FUCKING TYSON would 1000% kill a gorilla if he hits its head

if you mean to the body, yea gorilla would maybe survive that

Yeah, blows to the head with a blunt object are underrated.

I saw a video of a hunter approaching a huge ass cougar that had gotten its hind leg caught in a bear trap. It was obviously snarling and thrashing around trying to attack. The hunter approached it with a thin, long metal rod, maybe a little longer than a baseball bat.

The dude took one hard, north-south swing at the cat and fucking killed it instantly.

@Zookeeper Gabe keeps getting tagged in these dumbass threads. Dude takes care of animals for a living, why you guys gonna drag him into a thread about causing harm to animals?

Shame.

Gimme $3.50 on the Gorilla.

@Zookeeper Gabe keeps getting tagged in these dumbass threads. Dude takes care of animals for a living, why you guys gonna drag him into a thread about causing harm to animals?

Shame.

Gimme $3.50 on the Gorilla.
His insight into this particular matter is invaluable!

I love that dumb lady "where's the zookeepers?" Bitch what do you think some scrawny zoologist or a minimum wage college intern is going to do against two gorillas ape smashing each other?

Or anyone for that matter.

Lol. This thread still going on?

It shouldn't have gone on much longer than a simple "no".

Tyson could do nothing to a full grown Gorilla. There are weight classes for a reason and a Gorillas head and neck are proportionately larger. Tyson would just shatter his hands.

Back