Can a punch from a prime Mike Tyson f@ck up a gorilla?

I feel like Tyson could get one free swing with a baseball bat on a gorilla and that would just piss it off before it clobbered him to death
are you drunk?

I dont care what anyone says. I would bet my life savings and my entire immediate families life savings on this scenario.

A free, full force swing WITH A BASEBALL BAT from MIKE FUCKING TYSON would 1000% kill a gorilla if he hits its head

if you mean to the body, yea gorilla would maybe survive that

Obviously he couldn't beat up a gorilla headsup. But if he had a wide open sucker punch on one...could he hurt it? I think he probably could

You realise in gorilla society males take a harem of females as property, defending them against any interloping males who want to steal them for themselves?

Yet a human male is going to come up to such a creature and sucker punch it to any effect? Even if you put a blind fold over the gorilla and restrained it in chrome steel like goddamn King Kong it’s not feeling a humans strikes. Our bone structure and musculature isn’t enough to hurt them unarmed.

Roberto Duran knocked out a horse with one punch.
I don't know how horses and gorillas stack up in terms of chin though.
Well Duran is a well known POS though, he used to throw cats against walls for fun, I couldn't give a fuck if he got run over by a car tomorrow.

Glad to see he's broke and a useless junkie these days.

Last edited:
In gorilla society only the alpha males are allowed to breed.
Prime mike might be hard hitting for a human but gorilla males need to be able to absorb ground and pound from a 400+ pound wrecking ball to maintain their place in society.

A human without gloves punching a gorilla anywhere, even the jaw, is going to cause far more damage to the puncher.
If your fist manages to land anywhere near the jaw of a gorilla, it's getting chomped down on by their HUGE canines. When they charge, they have their mouths open.

images

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...y-died--parents-inbred-claims-scientists.html

Pre Buster Douglas Tyson would KO a full grown Grizzly. The 3 or 4 foot height difference is no match for peek a boo uppercuts.

are you drunk?

I dont care what anyone says. I would bet my life savings and my entire immediate families life savings on this scenario.

A free, full force swing WITH A BASEBALL BAT from MIKE FUCKING TYSON would 1000% kill a gorilla if he hits its head

If you look at the physiology of a silverback gorilla, they're built perfectly to withstand head trauma. HUGE wide, short necks, well connected to their heads and shoulders and upper back muscles. In order to inflict serious head trauma to a gorilla, you'd have to tranquilize it, strap it down to something and then hit it multiple times with a blunt object. A free swing in space will do shit.

If you look at the physiology of a silverback gorilla, they're built perfectly to withstand head trauma. HUGE wide, short necks, well connected to their heads and shoulders and upper back muscles. In order to inflict serious head trauma to a gorilla, you'd have to tranquilize it, strap it down to something and then hit it multiple times with a blunt object. A free swing in space will do shit.

Or something like this...

PcOM.gif

Don't know but i sure loved to see it, one of the few things Rome had over the modern world.

Can a baboon fuck a murderer to death or a lion merk 10 convicts in a minute. Not sure but we sure will find out.
^ this comment

lmao just lmao.

were talking about a fucking baseball bat here. it would split the gorillas fucking skull wide open.

tell you what, find some asshole gorilla, one thats killed a lot of innocent people for no reason. Let me hit it one good time in the dome with a baseball bat. If it lives I'll happily let it kill me

just to be clear: I'm talking a COMPLETELY free shot, with a metal baseball bat, to a completely stationary gorillas head. Theres a big difference between being able to take fleshly blows from a meat/bone fist, and a 100+ mph crack from the end of a metal baseball bat.

"Very large fores, reaching values as high as 8000 pounds, are required to change the motion of he 5 1/8 ounce ball from a speed of 90 mph toward the plate to a speed of 110 mph toward the center-field bleachers in the 1/1000th of a second of bat-ball contact."

A gorillas head is of course not a lightweight baseball. Rather than bouncing off, nearly all the force is going to be transferred into the skull. In stead of bouncing away, that skull is just going to crack.

Last edited:
"You think I'm just gonna sit here and let you break my arm, Frank?"

Not just a gorilla, a gorilla that's able to bully all the other gorillas. Whichever gorilla was the pussy gorilla would still back slap Mike's head off his neck before he got close enough to throw a punch.

lmao just lmao.

were talking about a fucking baseball bat here. it would split the gorillas fucking skull wide open.

tell you what, find some asshole gorilla, one thats killed a lot of innocent people for no reason. Let me hit it one good time in the dome with a baseball bat. If it lives I'll happily let it kill me

just to be clear: I'm talking a COMPLETELY free shot, with a metal baseball bat, to a completely stationary gorillas head. Theres a big difference between being able to take fleshly blows from a meat/bone fist, and a 100+ mph crack from the end of a metal baseball bat.

"Very large fores, reaching values as high as 8000 pounds, are required to change the motion of he 5 1/8 ounce ball from a speed of 90 mph toward the plate to a speed of 110 mph toward the center-field bleachers in the 1/1000th of a second of bat-ball contact."

A gorillas head is of course not a lightweight baseball. Rather than bouncing off, nearly all the force is going to be transferred into the skull. In stead of bouncing away, that skull is just going to crack.

Fastest baseball swing resulting in knockout: ILoveThis, 100mph

Fastest baseball swing resulting in knockout: ILoveThis, 100mph
also to be clear, my original point wasn't me in this scenario but a prime Mike Tyson, who is significantly more athletic and explosive than me. I still like my odds in this scenario though.

I'd give him a puncher's chance.

This sounds dumb but animals don't get punched often so we don't really know how good their chins are.

For instance, here's a goofy ass teenager with shitty form KO'ing a mid-size kangaroo.

Post this in the street Colosseum sub forum.

We need more vids of people KOing animals.

I don’t think the gorilla would even realize Tyson hit him tbh. Those things have no necks n shit. I don’t think they can be knocked out by anything less than a horse kicking them in the head.

are you drunk?

Id take you on that bet easily.

Fucking lol.

Money parts easily from the fool.

The gorilla wouldnt die.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Except gorrillas, they don't give a shit.

Back