Can a poo belt vet get another belt please?

chokeyou

Derp de doo
@red
Reaction score
I will take the pink belt if that's still around. Or anything else random or fitting. I can't stand it any more and I don't want to leave or start +1ing.

Thanks in advance.

I believe it's 5 years + 5,000 posts for a custom belt otherwise go plat. Shouldn't have a problem supporting a forum you've been on for over a decade now.

I believe it's 5 years + 5,000 posts for a custom belt otherwise go plat. Shouldn't have a problem supporting a forum you've been on for over a decade now.

Yeah maybe if you want your own awesome custom designed belt that suits your particular taste, but I'm willing to take anything that's thrown at me. I don't even have a UG account, but I swear to god I will! Please.

Yeah maybe if you want your own awesome custom designed belt that suits your particular taste, but I'm willing to take anything that's thrown at me. I don't even have a UG account, but I swear to god I will! Please.

Feel like I'm actually dealing with Napoleon Dynamite. Click User CP then click Edit Your Details just underneath it. In custom user title put what ever text you want to replace your brown belt. You can use symbols as well.

you can get rid of the belt entirely by using custom text in your user CP. as a 10 year vet that should be enabled for you.

Last edited:
go to user cp
then 'edit your details'
then go to custom user title

go to user cp
then 'edit your details'
then go to custom user title

I should have an option that is not available to Necro Yeti, but thanks again! Gosh!

Back