Can a manlet be an A level athlete?

There are short NFL players that are athletic AF, so the answer is, yes, they do exist.

Last edited:
m96jjd.jpg

...And I brought closure to your incomplete thought. You're welcome.

You asked us to " make of that what you will ".

<Fedor23> Not my fault your default position is butt hurt when someone points out your faulty logic.

Good night and thanks for playing.
I'm guessing that you didn't graduate from high school.

He's certainly a manlet but Soccer players aren't A level athletes. Sorry.
Maybe, maybe not. But I guarantee you he out cardios most if not all NFL players. Where they rely on short burts on there sport compared to futbol where your constantly moving.

m96jjd.jpg

I'm guessing that you didn't graduate from high school.

<PlusJuan> I can tell from this post that you are still so very MAD. It's sad, really.

Messi is an A level athlete in addition to many other A level footballers

The title has two annoying buzz words. Might as well say "Can a soy boy beta cuck antifa libtard be a neo nazi alt right white terrorist?"

Since there is no objective definition, anyone could be one. If you have to run a 4.3, bench 250 lbs 20 consecutive times, jump to a certain height, etc., than a large portion of the best in any sport in the world are not that. Someone with specific aptitude for certain skills is better in pretty much any sport than an A level athlete. Not many soccer or tennis elites are that, and baseball in many instances also. Since those sports give you millions per year, I am guessing the mythical A level athlete would join them and be the best if they were able to with that much money involved.

wrestlers,gymnasts,boxers are mostly manlets.

soccer is the sport that takes the most skill
messi is the best soccer player
messi is an ultra manlet who had to take PEDs to grow to average male height

Since there is no objective definition, anyone could be one. If you have to run a 4.3, bench 250 lbs 20 consecutive times, jump to a certain height, etc., than a large portion of the best in any sport in the world are not that. Someone with specific aptitude for certain skills is better in pretty much any sport than an A level athlete. Not many soccer or tennis elites are that, and baseball in many instances also. Since those sports give you millions per year, I am guessing the mythical A level athlete would join them and be the best if they were able to with that much money involved.
The lack of any objective criteria makes this whole discussion pointless. Anyone's criteria, no matter how stupid, is basically equally valid. Example: According to me, an A-level athlete must:

- Be at least 500lbs
- Run BELOW a 4.00 in the 40 yard dash
- Bench 225lbs at least 100 times

So relax, Sherdog. It looks like there will never be an A-level athlete ever (without genetic manipulation at least).

It pains me to say this as a LHW beefcake myself, but the level of athleticism of fighters at MW and below absolutely shiiiiiiiiiiits on the level of athleticism of UFC fighters at LHW and above

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Manlet is a term made up by insecure teenagers on 4chan.

Make of that what you will.
Mostly 5'11" fat kids that call themselves 6 foot. "I'm 6' 230 bitch", IRL 5'11" 255 40% body fat, participated in high school freshman football but didnt see any play.

oviedvd1110k.jpg

shirtoff-header.jpg

1991-1103-William-The-Refrigerator-Perry-Mike-Singletary-05080732.jpg

The fools on here think DC is a fat slob that could fight at 185. This is NOT the place to ask anything about an a level athlete. It IS the best place to ask, "what fighters picture do you have taped on the ceiling over your bed?"

The real question is, has anyone eactually heard that word outside of the internet? What's this beef between tall obese MMA fans and short guys?
Manlet detected.

It is what it is.

Say that they’re A-level athletes—for manlets, or say that they’d be A-level athletes—if they weren’t a manlets, or say that they are A-level athletes—but they’re also manlets.

Either way the facts are what they are.

Back