Can a manlet be an A level athlete?

Yes. Messi (manlet) with a year of MMA training becomes the BW and FW champion.

tenor.gif
<{dayum}>

Nate Robinson is an A level manlet

Answer is yes

but

According to sherdog, no

Even tho like 90% of UFC champs have been manlets

Are size and athleticism what determines an A level athlete? With Hardy coming to the UFC I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion about A level athletes. The common consensus seems to be that they are all making bank in the NFL and the NBA. These sports are generally filled with big men, but there are outliers. Muggsy Bogues is 5’3 and 135 lbs. He was in the NBA for 14 seasons. Does he make the cut?

I agree that the term 'manlet' is created and used primarily by internet basement dwellers who are compensating for their lack of manliness and are intrinsically insecure when they see a tough mans sport like MMA.
I dont know what the term means nowadays
Apparently most current and former MMA and UFC champs fit this category.

A few examples

Fedor : 5"10-5"11
Randy Couture: 5"10-5"11
Rickson Gracie: 5"9
Ken Shamrock: 5"10-5"11
Frank Shamrock 5"9
GSP: 5"10
Khabib 5"9
DC: 5"9
Gastelum: 5"9

Rocky Marciano :5"8-9
Marciano-Ali-(1).jpg

The only undefeated HW boxer of all time and symbol of American manliness for 50 years.
Now labelled a 'manlet' by lanky sherdog basement dwellers.
You can see who are the actual 'manlets' lol, and I dont think it has much to do with height.

Last edited:
Are size and athleticism what determines an A level athlete? With Hardy coming to the UFC I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion about A level athletes. The common consensus seems to be that they are all making bank in the NFL and the NBA. These sports are generally filled with big men, but there are outliers. Muggsy Bogues is 5’3 and 135 lbs. He was in the NBA for 14 seasons. Does he make the cut?
what are you talking about?
A Level Athletes are Champions league Soccer Players and they are mostly manlets.

Who do you consider a manlet?
Only guys below 5'10", or below 6'

well olympic gymnasts are probably the allround most athletic guys in the world and theyre all small

Let Lebron James compete in gymnastics or soccer. He would suck.

TS is that tall and lanky bean sprout looking nerd that always got picked last in gym class

Only idiots think this, mostly Americans. There are other sports apart from American football and basketball where you don't have to be massive.

Back