Can a fight be overturned to due incompetent judging?

Always fun to see the shut-ins here think they're better than a professional who was appointed by the government to judge fights. Talk about unwarranted self-importance <45>

Always fun to see the shut-ins here think they're better than a professional who was appointed by the government to judge fights. Talk about unwarranted self-importance <45>
The real crazy thing is the shut ins on this site could do a better job than a professional judge. Really crazy to see more of them coming up with the correct score and the judges fumbling it, unreal.

Huh? I can 100% blame Reyes for gassing out before the championship rounds. Better cardio and he wins that fight...

Can't fight hard for 3 rounds and expect a bunch of dickhead judges with probably ZERO combat experience to get it right.

Gassing doesn't make you lose a fight. Unless you decide you can just make up whatever criteria you want. In that case, Jon lost because he ran from strikes like a pussy. That's my criteria.

No, it can't. Stop crying and accept the decision. there's nothing else you can do

Landing more strikes does not mean winning the round, if that’s what you’re getting at.

Also, every strike landed is not a clean and effective strike if that’s what you were also trying to get at.

If you watch the second round, most of the only real clean and effective strikes Reyes landed were the low kicks, and most of his punches were just shoeshining...

The clean and EFFECTIVE strikes landed in that round came from Jones.

Reyes‘ strikes were much better in the 3rd when he settled into his punches more and was on his bicycle less.
Reyes landed more strikes, more signifigant strikes and more head strikes in the first 3 rounds and there was no effective grappling from Jones, so yea based on the Judging criteria that wins rounds.

I think Ross Pearson tried this after the judges screwed him vs Diego, but it went nowhere.

Back