Can’t wait to see Darren “hypejob” Till get exposed

Till's got a very good chance of beating Woodley, especially if the weight cut goes well for him.

I can see him eating a few Woodley bombs and still being in the fight.

Woodley might need to rely on his wrestling this fight and if he can't get that going, it's Darren Till's night.

744010f1ff93a71229cbc3b88a73fc05.gif

How will he be exposed, he just beat the # 1 contender, brutally KOed Cerrone, a tough out for anyone, and is undefeated? If he loses, he is not exposed, he lost to a better man. I think he takes this fight.

It's are that I am not cheering for one or the other (or both) fighters in a title match. I'm actually hoping they both knock each other out (unlikely as it would seem).

The funny thing is, statistically, Till has more KO/TKO finishes than Woodley while having less total fights.

Ts is spot on here. Glad someone said it. He even lose to WB imo

I’m from Liverpool and it isn’t all that great to be fair. Not sure why Till bangs on about being from Liverpool so much, who cares, really?

He probably will beat Woodley though, I imagine it will be a staring contest with Woodley’s back against the cage for most of it. Tyron will try a few takedowns and throw the overhand right but come up short, then Till will catch him with dat left and pound him in to Bolivia.

[QUOTE="Fortniter33, post: 144147029, member:
What I like:
- He wants to fight
What I don't like:
-He chooses to fight smaller men and that's a bitch mentality
-Brags about fighting smaller men and cheating the system then misses weight by a significant amount
-His beady eyes that are too close together.

I’m from Liverpool and it isn’t all that great to be fair. Not sure why Till bangs on about being from Liverpool so much, who cares, really?

Everyone identifies with something more than themselves. Everyone. Lots of people identify with the place they are from and show fierce loyalty to it, whether it is a great place or not.

Everyone identifies with something more than themselves. Everyone. Lots of people identify with the place they are from and show fierce loyalty to it, whether it is a great place or not.

You mean like every single human being in New Jersey?

his nickname is "hypejob"?

that is unfortunate, he should change it to something better

If you cant see that Till is really good, you dont know what good mma striking looks like.

Liverpool is certainly a shithole (what does that have to do with anything?), but I haven’t seen all that much hype around Till.

You play fortnite. Your opinion on anything MMA is void.

The only bit of the original post I agree with is that Liverpool is a shit hole!!!!

You sound like a jaded ex girlfriend.

Damn this thread's a classic case of someone waking up on the wrong side of the Bed Or Somethin! No logic, no analysis & all hate! Yeah I believe Till can & will beat Woodley... but in my mind it's completely irrelevant because he said it himself: he's not worried about Woodley... he's worried about making weight. For this reason alone... I won't watch anything Till related til he's out of WW.

I think Till is legit but this Title Shot is coming too soon for him. He needs another 3 or 4 before he is at championship level.
But UFC just love burning through their "regional market" prospects. It's probably part of the UFC shitty angle. If Till loses it doesn't impact their core US market one bit. If he wins they capture the slot left open by Bisping.
Instead they should be bringing the likes of Till and Ngannou through the phases before laying on the hype.
If Woodly implements a wrestling heavy game plan then he 80/20 takes this. If they stand and bang I'd still give T-Wood a 60/40 because of that power.

Back