Camozzi's Hands

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking real crisp tonight. Has he been training with Ronda and Edmund?

Very happy for the guy. Took the short-notice match of death to get back to the UFC and now has won his courtesy fight so stays on for another one or two. Guys like him can end up like Robbie Lawler, great to see the working fighter getting it done.

Very happy for the guy. Took the short-notice match of death to get back to the UFC and now has won his courtesy fight so stays on for another one or two. Guys like him can end up like Robbie Lawler, great to see the working fighter getting it done.

Although I was kind of joking, I def agree with you. Gotta respect a guy like Camozzi. Went into the Jacare match knowing that he had pretty much no chance of winning. Good to see him get a W. I wasn't joking about his hands though. Jab looked real good tonight

Tom Watson is p4p the worst fighter in UFC, he is beyond awful. im sure flyweights would beat him. dont know how he is in UFC.

Not too bad I love Kong Watson and I was frustrated he would rush in without throwing any jabs and he desperately needed a knockout and was too tunnel vision

Hard to believe Watson beat Alvey.

Back