Calzaghe defines "cheat"

Ketsau

Green Belt
Reaction score
"When I hit him there in the second round, that was proper deliberate. He'd knocked me down in the first so I had to give him a dig, didn't I? But the tenth

The boy from the valleys out roughed the ex-convict from Philly. I love it.

at least he didnt say he'd "never lose to a black man"

It's one of those things that's subjective in that to him, he didn't do anything wrong.....

Hopkins was guilty of doing more than his part in making this fight less than aesthetically pleasing, so I'm not shedding a tear over his soiled honor.

It ended up being a dirty fight, and Calzaghe was in there with a guy who is notorious for rule bending and grimy tactics....neither of which were in short supply on Saturday night.

I love how he cries about Hop abusing the 5 minute rule in the tenth and calls him a cheater in the same interview that he admits to being a cheater. He aint all that bright.

I love how he cries about Hop abusing the 5 minute rule in the tenth and calls him a cheater in the same interview that he admits to being a cheater. He aint all that bright.

Nice sig/av.

man...not used you looking like this Cracky. Hope you're planning revenge.

Oh I am..lol

At least I'm still posting though. It aint easy knowing that half your posts will only elicit comments about the sig..lol..

he will never lose to a black boy, haha hopkins is like an ancient fighter, he starting to look like those guys that hangs out the liquor store thinking he can beat anyone in a fight

he will never lose to a black boy, haha hopkins is like an ancient fighter, he starting to look like those guys that hangs out the liquor store thinking he can beat anyone in a fight

Um.. yes Hop is old.. but you do realize by saying this, you also drag down everyone Hop has beatin since he's been past his prime..
he knocked Cal down and fought a fairly even(although ugly) fight with him.

Hopkins was guilty of doing more than his part in making this fight less than aesthetically pleasing, so I'm not shedding a tear over his soiled honor.

It ended up being a dirty fight, and Calzaghe was in there with a guy who is notorious for rule bending and grimy tactics....neither of which were in short supply on Saturday night.

Well said, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Back