Calvin and Hobbes the best ever.

Mine is same in ways but different in others. Best thing? Debt way down!
I was in the middle of trying to start my life over back then. Failed spectacularly and had to reset again. In the last year and a half I've moved over a thousand miles again, started a new job I excel at in a new field, got a girlfriend.

I spent years and years working hard and feeling like I was going nowhere. Now I'm the happiest I've been in a decade. Maybe ever. It's crazy how fast life can change.

My credit score is also up 150 points and I'm nearly debt free. Oh and I dropped from 260 to 190. Never been in better shape in my life

<BirdieOwn>

<{cum@me}>

<PandaHi75><GinJuice>

Depending on mood a coin toss with Bloom County.

Both had the magic

My credit score is also up 150 points and I'm nearly debt free. Oh and I dropped from 260 to 190. Never been in better shape in my life

<BirdieOwn>

<{cum@me}>

<PandaHi75><GinJuice>

That's a Randy Quaid to Dennis Quaid level transformation.

<puh-lease75>

It's been a wikd few years. I feel like a completely different person versus 3 to 5 years ago.

How much did leaving Seattle help? Town is starting to grate on me.

The last strip might clear it up...

4acb774c08f5582ad8a2197bda567318.jpg

=[
Holy Shit that depressing as hell

How much did leaving Seattle help? Town is starting to grate on me.
It's crazy, like something out of a movie. Best decision I've ever made in my life. It took SO MUCH work and time to make that move happen, and so much shit went wrong.

I found a good job within a week of moving here. There is a TON of blue collar work here. I've learned new skills, made new friends, and I'm in a serious relationship again for the first time since my divorce.

I'm finally happy again. I feel free

{<redford}

I think people forget how good the writing for the parents was, at the same time

Shit you live here too?

Yeah this place sucks man. Thinking about going back to California. I'll have less money but more fun.

Man, I thought I was a liberal. Till I showed up here. Had to learn a whole new set of vocabulary to communicate with people.

I used to be huge into reading when I was a kid. In fourth grade one of my friends was also into reading books and we recommend books to each other. He tried to get me into Calvin and Hobbs but I wasn't into it at all. I didn't like comic strips or stuff like that. He loved the shit out of it though.

Back