Calling the law experts of Sherdog

I still say Fabia wasn't playing 4-D chess; he just fumble-bumbled his way into getting his fighter released early. Which ironically may have been the best case scenario for all parties.

This is exactly what I think happened. Poetic Justice. Divine intervention on Sanchez' behalf, whatever you want to call it.

While I agree that the end result is the manipulation of cognitively limited people, I’m not sure I agree with the take that Fabia is a cunning predator.

I think it’s just as likely that he’s simply a massive tool playing make believe.
the difference between a predator and a tool, in the sense youve listed, is gaining notoriety and money from other people for the act, which he has and is and has been for a long time. look into his history

I think Edmond is a poor coach. I think fabia is insane and needs serious, professional psychiatric treatment. He’s a danger to the people around him. If letting your fighters chase each other around while running with a steak knife trying to stab each other isn’t insane, I don’t know what would qualify.
well you know, not all psychopaths are murderers or even very smart, they all function the same though. make it up on the fly and believe it so full heartedly that you'd pass a lie detector.

youre not wrong, theyre just different shades of the same malignancy

I disagree with the Edmund comparison. Knowing full well lots of sherdoggers will mock me for (what they might call) my naivety.

He's an overzealous coach, sure.
everything is possible sure, but the signs are all there, the absurdities are there, the claims of ronda dropping champion boxers were there, criminal record, the bankruptcy tapes... list goes on. fabia is just smarter

Back