Calling out SAAMAG, 'coach', 'fighter trainer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright ladies...videos are all private now. I'll post up when something new comes a long and if anyone wants to review any of the past footage just let me know.

The mods can do what they like with this thread at this point. Though I must say this was inadvertently a pretty good birthday gift as I didn't realize that folks actually paid that much attention to what I say. Most people...my wife mainly...and my best friend...just tune me out.

The Jedi, sith, and Padawans such as myself appreciate your advice and smart ads attitude.

Happy birthday old man

Huh what?

Like I said in the previous post, I will continue to post future videos for specific reasons in threads. Once the thread is done or no longer relevant the videos will go private. I've since done that with the vids in this thread since I'm pretty sure everything that needs to be said has been said at this point.

What I mean about being an inadvertent birthday gift, was that the thread, while a troll's jab at me, ended up being quite the opposite as it seems most folks here know what they're looking at, and seem to appreciate what I've contributed thus far to the sub-forum. At least that's what I got from the thread. That and apparently I'm a short, stocky, slightly heavier than normal asian who looks like he's 40.

Make sense?

Jukai pulled the Jedi mind trick on you.

Your training...complete it is not.

I have all the training I need...I can do....THIS!

The+force+is+strong+in+this+one_2e36a0_4046150.gif

Well, I for one agree with TS. SAAMAG, your kicks look like shit, and I would whoop your ass. For the record, here's a picture of me:

Cosmo-Alexandre1.jpg

Looking at someone's technique means absolutely nothing to determine their coaching abilities. For example, there have been world class swimming coaches who could not swim and weight lifting coaches who could barely snatch...

Huh what?

Like I said in the previous post, I will continue to post future videos for specific reasons in threads. Once the thread is done or no longer relevant the videos will go private. I've since done that with the vids in this thread since I'm pretty sure everything that needs to be said has been said at this point.

What I mean about being an inadvertent birthday gift, was that the thread, while a troll's jab at me, ended up being quite the opposite as it seems most folks here know what they're looking at, and seem to appreciate what I've contributed thus far to the sub-forum. At least that's what I got from the thread. That and apparently I'm a short, stocky, slightly heavier than normal asian who looks like he's 40.

Make sense?

I was making a joke about tuning you out

sheldon-cooper-bazinga-gif-512.gif

Jukai you AMeLican Asshore!!!!!

Looking at someone's technique means absolutely nothing to determine their coaching abilities.

And by virtue of this response...you imply that my technique sucks as well. I'mmmm....gonna have to find you now and test your steel. What's your full name, address, phone number, and SSN so I can verify it's you before we duel?

This thread is a good example of "No good deed goes unpunished." The guy continuously offers up pro bono advice and trainiing tips; the product of years of paying dues in the gym/dojo/etc. And in return, someone gives him shat for it.

The best thing that came of this thread, is how seriously it backfired.

And by virtue of this response...you imply that my technique sucks as well. I'mmmm....gonna have to find you now and test your steel. What's your full name, address, phone number, and SSN so I can verify it's you before we duel?

I will send you a white glove to slap him with haha

Haha, I could not even see you videos, because, they are now private or deleted.

I was just correcting a very common misconception about coaching.

Alas, poor Payak, I knew him well, Horatio - a fellow of infinite
rage, of most excellent trolljob. He hath bore me to tears a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
My Australian IP rises at it.

Blessed with a giant dong , it allows me to put things in perspective and laugh at my opponent's puny attempts to "dominate" me.

You may win in this here ring , Sir Lancelot , but I have my massive beaver-cleaver and all is well with the world.

I stop posting regularly in the Standup Forum and miss all the fun. :(

This thread has now been overshadowed by the persecution of Payak...and his multiple personality disorder.

Yes, and enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back