Calling out SAAMAG, 'coach', 'fighter trainer'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if you want to talk that sort of stuff...then you need to have videos....critiquing is fine; but questioning others skillsets or abilities in thar manner demands evidence you can do better. I know saamag trains I trained with him...and he has posted vids ; you know I train I posted multiple vids of me training. The only thing I know about you is that you talk ALOT ...and that's not gonna cut it.

at first i was expecting a Muay Thai video...then i realized what everyone else realized and went :confused:

keyboard warriors

i think this fits into this thread.

Internet_Tough_Guy_____by_harbingerSYM.jpg

Meh, his kicks shit on mine, and im pretty sure they shit on yours too, TS, until provided with further evidence.

Not every coach is some silky-smooth dynamo in the ring

I don't know, they looked pretty good to me. And yes, I have trained muay thai.

I don't know, they looked pretty good to me. And yes, I have trained muay thai.

agreed! You can definitely see the TMA background incorporated into his style vs. pure MT. Nonetheless, he looks pretty sharp to me.

(did you watch too much videos?)

Do they not teach English in schools in NYC?

I'd tell you this entire thread was a waste of time, except that I actually really enjoyed the thread Sinister posted in which you whined about being slapped with MT pads. That was excellent.

His kicks look nice and zippy to me. I see enough hip and a lot of speed for a stocky guy. Certainly wouldn't like to get hit by one that's for sure.

If anything it looks like hes just messing around: how could you evaluate him based on those videos?

i'm calling out the striking guy for being a phoney now,this thread was the inspiration needed, i'm tired of his detailed and accurate analysis of fights

And while were calling out samaang and TSG, how much does sinister really know about boxing?

let me take a wild guess here and assume SAAMG probably was a wise ass towards the OP at some point in time now he has decided to follow him around biting at his heels every once in a while.:icon_lol:

I was watching Kaensak vs. Fabio Pinca last night and both those guys often used touch-point teeps, went off-balance a bit, stood flat-footed a lot, and dropped their hands after almost EVERY exchange. Man, they must be really suck at Muay Thai!

Wait...that means you agree with him! :icon_lol: Ass.

Only thing I see wrong is the overuse of Down With the Sickness :D

I didn't realize. These aren't things I put a lot of thought into. I just stick something in there because the bag makes a lot of high pitched squeaking.

EDIT: but you're right...I need to remove those off my computer because it annoyed me too once I noticed it on more than one vid.

LOL Martial artist showed video of self and not as good as fighter from T.V.!!! LOL

LOL All people who train are as good as T.V. people naturally, don't you try? I am as good as people on T.V.

I have no clue what this meant. Sounded like KS there! lol

You don't 'touch' teep the bag and then fall over.. teeping a bag is not teeping another dude in a fight. Completely different thing when it comes to balance, watch his feet the way he comes back.

His footing is all wrong, the way to plants his feet is 100% wrong and newbie like.

I'm sure other guys who study MT will call him out as well.

Well you were wrong on that last part weren't you? Not to mention there wasn't any point where I was off balance or fell over on my front kicks or thigh touch-kicks...even being as lethargic as I was.

P.S. You are supposed to be flat footed on teeps. What way did you learn to "plant your feet"? Oh never mind, you won't reply anyway now that you have to back up your shit-talk.

Good grief !
Can't tell from the B&W video. It seems like an older fellow (40s?)

Anything glaringly bad or anything to suggest this was anything more than a guy just tooling around on the bag ........no.

Also , he was doing that on a concrete floor . That's slippery as hell , my man.
He's a braver guy than me !

I will say I didn't care for the jumping spinning back kick though I give you props for even trying it on the aforementioned surface !

Did you see the same vid? It wasn't in black and white, and hell no I'm not 40! Do I look 40?! Shit. I was pretty much just tooling around, and the worst thing about concrete flooring is when you have unconditioned feet...you will tear up the skin under the balls of the feet. Mine don't do it but my guys sometimes complain about it. Now...what video did you watch because I don't remember doing a jump back kick?!

I'll fight everyone in this thread if they pay for my next semester of classes.

You get paid only if you win! lol

let me take a wild guess here and assume SAAMG probably was a wise ass towards the OP at some point in time now he has decided to follow him around biting at his heels every once in a while.:icon_lol:

I'm ALWAYS nice...sometimes. I probably beat up his daddy or smacked his mommy's ass at some point in the past. Who knows. He wouldn't say that shit in person...that's for sure.

Last edited:
TS- p4p biggest weiner on sherdog?

Only thing I see wrong is the overuse of Down With the Sickness :D
My thoughts exactly. I had to put it in mute. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good.

I generally don't fight anymore outside of sparring in classes. But if someone fronts enough money, I'd go back into training for a final fight. I'd have to lose like 30 lbs though. My fight weight was 155...I'm 180 now.
Time. Always a gladiator's enemy.

I'm at 145. From 110.

Kicks looked pretty good to me, I don't know what the OP is talking about. lol

My thoughts exactly. I had to put it in mute. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good.

I'm at 145. From 110.

Wait... you fight at 110 and you weigh 145 right now!? Damn, dude. I have a hard time getting down to 125lbs and I walk around 150lbs.

Care to share how you go about cutting all that weight?

I'm at 145. From 110.

Oh shit, Machete showed up...it's ON.

Brooklyn BJJ, you're gonna get jumped by a bunch of short, slightly aged, slightly chubbier than usual Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back