Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn BJJ

CW
Platinum Member
Reaction score

* Horrible flat footed stance
* Horrible off balance stance
* Horrible touch point teeps
* Horrible front leg timing attempts (did you watch too much videos?)
* Dropping your hands all the time
* Zero hips in your kicks, those are not MT kicks
* Horrible punches, you almost tip over while shadow boxing and look ridiculously tense

Please go back to teaching pre-school TKD.

I posted this on the other thread. I'm gonna post it again
tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

Like I said brotha...feel free to post up your own training videos.

All I see is lots of talk.

Local guys to San Antonio. Just a small setup. The gym I train at has some amateur guys. No one professional currently. We had a couple guys past that fought in UFC and such.

Last edited:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f11/my-confidence-dropped-today-do-i-really-suck-726278/

Hope you yourself have gotten a lot better since being slapped around with Thai pads.

I'll give you a day or so to give us some footage or background info before I decide what to do with this thread.

I was watching Kaensak vs. Fabio Pinca last night and both those guys often used touch-point teeps, went off-balance a bit, stood flat-footed a lot, and dropped their hands after almost EVERY exchange. Man, they must be really suck at Muay Thai!

LOL Martial artist showed video of self and not as good as fighter from T.V.!!! LOL

LOL All people who train are as good as T.V. people naturally, don't you try? I am as good as people on T.V.

Edit: Technically, if you knew what you were looking at, you would be impressed with SAAMAG's video.

Last edited:
Only thing I see wrong is the overuse of Down With the Sickness :D

So where's your video kind sir, so the experts around here can pick you apart too?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f11/my-confidence-dropped-today-do-i-really-suck-726278/

Hope you yourself have gotten a lot better since being slapped around with Thai pads.

I'll give you a day or so to give us some footage or background info before I decide what to do with this thread.

I was watching Kaensak vs. Fabio Pinca last night and both those guys often used touch-point teeps, went off-balance a bit, stood flat-footed a lot, and dropped their hands after almost EVERY exchange. Man, they must be really suck at Muay Thai!

That's from 2008..... that's the best you can do? If you did Muay Thai you would know this guy is full of shit. I'm not claiming I'm a coach/fighter trainer.

You don't 'touch' teep the bag and then fall over.. teeping a bag is not teeping another dude in a fight. Completely different thing when it comes to balance, watch his feet the way he comes back.

His footing is all wrong, the way to plants his feet is 100% wrong and newbie like.

I'm sure other guys who study MT will call him out as well.

Like I said brotha...feel free to post up your own training videos.

All I see is lots of talk.

I'm not a coach/trainer to fighters as you claim (ironic you are talking about seeing alot of talk) so I don't record my self kicking the bag with shitty music.

Last edited:
What kind of evolution goes on at that club of urs man?

Sounds real cool and hardcore.

What kind of evolution goes on at that club of urs man?

Sounds real cool and hardcore.

Backward.

Oh, and TS, you must have had lots of fun counter-analyzing TheStrikingGuy's piece so you feel the need to come over here and sprinkle your knowledge eh? lol.

Also, until you post your videos up, you are just another one of those who talk but couldn't walk.

I cant think of anything more nerdy then to hide behind a nickname, and call out someone on the internet that you know you will never meet in real life..

get a life man.

I see 2 issues here:

OP, don't be a dick, if your criticize, make it constructive.

Also, I don't think credentials are important as a prerequisite for criticism. Ones argument should stand on its own. Problem is there is little argument here and a lot of insult.

He also doesn't realize that THAT clip wasn't a MT clip. Those were random kicks from different styles.

That goes along way in showing how much he knows and doesn't know.

Feel free to come see me train at Evolution Muay Thai in NYC. I'm not a coach/trainer to fighters as you claim (ironic you are talking about seeing alot of talk) so I don't record my self kicking the bag with shitty music.

Don't be a pussy. I'm sure you have a phone with a camera, use it. Then again with your mentality you'd probably film someone else and say its you.

If you really wanna call me out, come on down and well have a go and film it. We can do it at my coach's gym a put it on film with your real name and mine. If you wanna talk money that can be arranged as well.

Last edited:
Don't be a pussy. I'm sure you have a phone with a camera, use it.

Then again with your mentality you'd probably film someone else and say its you.

If you really wanna call me out, come on down and well have a go and film it. We can do it at my coach's gym a put it on film with your real name and mine.

Be careful of Vinny "Snake Eyes" Koalsky showing up for 300 dollars and pretending to be him, with boxing gloves that mysteriously weigh 3 or 4 more pounds than they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back