Calling out PunkMother

Those bags are fucking hard. They toughen up your legs pretty good.

Originally posted by Chris Chaos
no thats not me

This is Chris...I mean it..he PMed me too...

hititanything.jpg

Ok I am tired of making fun of Chris...I actually feel bad...

Anywho man...god luck against VOD though, I can't see you winning but my prayers are with you.

I'm officially outta this thread.

Why doesn't someone from NY print these pages and send them to this boy's Dojo. I'm sure his instructor's would be very impressed with their student's attitude, dishonesty, and lack of discipline in general.

Actually I think your instructor would slap you and send you home.

You are an embarrassment and a disgrace to your school, your instructor, and your parents who pay for your training - assuming that your training isn't a farce in it's reality also.

my attitude and dishonest
well lack of discipline ya
but this bitch ass pricks star with me and im the bad one
and believe me my parents dont pay for shit for me considering my dads dead and i dont live with my mother

Yeah I'm really sure some guy trained in FlingingCrapJitsu would care about how much of an embarassment one of their students actually is. I'm pretty sure you have to sign the 'People are going to mock me' waiver when you sign up...

Originally posted by Chris Chaos
wat art do u do tuff guy

I train in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Vale Tudo, Boxing, and Wrestling. Sorry Junior but your silly little blowjob karate crap ain't going to fly with me...

just curious chris, are there any fulkenjutsu stylists who have done well in mma/nhb? that seems to be the litmus test for mcdojo shit talkers/hard asses.

I'd like to offer a quick summary of this thread

-Chris is a noisy pussy
-Vod is very big and eats babies for protein
-Only tooljobs try to schedule 'fights' on the internet

Now we can all move on and talk about the packers

My style is composed of Fillipino martail arts, kenpo, juijitsu, bjj, judo, muy thai, san shou, jkd, boxing, kickboxing, stickfighting, and knifefighting.

My instructors are really into competing
but Helio Sarenko, who used to run the Gracies main school in Brazil is training with my the head of the system for competition

thats fantastic chaos...really i mean it...maybe someday that will matter to the rest of us...seriously.

Back