Calling Out Fake Black Belts - Video 1

"If you want to winn, you show some skin"

epic
This is the unofficial motto of every Muay Thai gym out there. The best dudes order the child’s sized Thai shorts and then roll them up just to be sure.

The best dudes order the child’s sized Thai shorts and then roll them up just to be sure.
Moo tai embracing the practices of bro lifting...... A beautiful progression

You've got to be kidding me. I went through a few more videos on the channel and the black belts are literally as bad as their yellow belts. Back when I did TKD in my youth, our instructor would never let anyone past the white belt level if their form was that sloppy.
<41>Yeah... another McDojo video... and my worst fears of attending a TKD school.

Yikes, that is actually pretty shocking. He doesn't even look to be orange belt level, can't do a front kick or even get in to the basic stances.

...and the sign says "House of Discipline", lol.
Speaking of discipline... here's Dana White's pool of up & comer's...<Huh2>
Tim and Eric Get Into a Heated Discussion | THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER
•Nov 9, 2016

The Ultimate Fighter
252K subscribers

A few too many drinks leads teammate Eric Shelton and Tim Elliott into a heated discussion about what they are fighting for on this show.

<FookIsThatGuy>TKD attracts 'fairies,' MMA garners palookas's with no bazookas.....<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
Hes probably good enough to beat some of those muppets in the early UFC's like Harold Howard lol

Back