Calling on some old timers. Funniest threads on sherdog.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/applying-the-triangle.493232/

Right before wrestling practice today, my coach was showing a pin in my guard (i know its a little weird for wrestling but after my takedowns i scramble and have recently been ending up in guard). after he showed the move I jokingly put in a deep triangle, but didnt squeeze very hard.

he felt the triangle and proceeded to press his finger very hard onto the area between my front and back (gooch). As soon as he did this I gasped for air (weird reaction, but apprently this is common) and i released the triangle.

Is this illegal in mma? in grappling? its not technically a groin shot, it hurts like hell, and i dont care who you are, you are not holding onto that triangle when that is done to you.

Is there any way to defend against this? why isnt it utilized?

I don't know but you should immediately report your coach to the police.

anyone remember this thread??

96TOxDp.jpg

7vq3EqP.gif

Color me shocked. We didn’t get along at all. I think she likes to bully nice guys.

So she wasn’t really some Samoan guy named Vutuu or whatever then?
No it wasn't Vutu. It's pretty much confirmed that Banchan isn't a girl though but I'm on the fence about that.

I was in S Korea in December, I could have done with her advice. But yeah, he's probably the nicest guy on the forum and she was a fucking nasty prick to him.

No it wasn't Vutu. It's pretty much confirmed that Banchan isn't a girl though but I'm on the fence about that.

I was in S Korea in December, I could have done with her advice. But yeah, he's probably the nicest guy on the forum and she was a fucking nasty prick to him.
I know the other MMA site your're talking about. we all registered over there too, sort of like a forum raid because she was talking so much trash. the mods here said they would unban her but she declined. I went undercover as @faustian , but she new I wasn't him haha

Wtf instant legend died? Did he ever make it in the music biz with the help of self promotion???

Damn I really don't know. I use to lurk for a long time and that was 99% of the time in the Heavies. I remember the I met BJ at the airport thread.

Raven haired security girl and the Original run of incredulous cormier (before it jumped the shark) are some favorites.

There used to be this poster named goldfinger or something with a dog avatar who made these ridiculous threads acting all naive and people got pissed but I thought it was funny.

and the fifth post down.
Me and the boys
theguido.jpg

Whoa, this pic's been circulating the internet since the days of Myspace (mid 2000s), I never knew where it was from. Is Sherdog the origin or did the TS find it on someone's Myspace page and post it here?!

:eek:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was Duncan, and I was curious so I looked him up. His name was Matt Molgaard and he had a stroke and died in late 2017.
damn man.. RIP to the fallen, seriously.

I know the other MMA site your're talking about. we all registered over there too, sort of like a forum raid because she was talking so much trash. the mods here said they would unban her but she declined. I went undercover as @faustian , but she new I wasn't him haha
I don't mean the OG/UG. Is that where you mean? Another smaller much better run and maintained forum than that shit show.

There was a thread were the TS had a one night stand and believed she put a curse on him.....what followed were pictures of a "shaman" who showed up in a rented van to help him move
and whatever happened to Ronnie?

Last edited:
Back