Calling on some old timers. Funniest threads on sherdog.

"I took my son to get a new tank top. His side muscles are getting so big that he is popping out of his wife beater at school, and it is causing a problem because the ladys are distracted, they can't keep their eyes off of him."

LOL

The Sam Hoger "What's up sausage tits?" thread.

there was a thread where a guy beat up a retarded kid over a slice of pizza from a Pizza Hut/K-Mart or some shit.

& was the iPad thread the one where the guy's girlfriend used to share her lunch with her fat boss or something? hahha

also, @snowbro
get in here "u asshole"

Has to be on the list in contention of a top 25 thread in Mayberry.
Medieval romance on a $230 first date.
TS even hoisted pics of his minstrel on page 13.
HarmoniousTornDesertpupfish-small.gif

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...e-waste-of-time.3925353/page-7#post-150009345

Last edited:
The complete and total meltdown of Positive Balance. Threads been removed though. Had some rather saucy language.

I met Cheick Kongo (black guy with a fucked up afro)

there was a thread where a guy beat up a retarded kid over a slice of pizza from a Pizza Hut/K-Mart or some shit.

& was the iPad thread the one where the guy's girlfriend used to share her lunch with her fat boss or something? hahha

also, @snowbro
get in here "u asshole"
3o0xa9.jpg

View attachment 721483

That iPad one always cracks me up. And I haven't seen the married one yet. Fucking epic
Obviously I should’ve joined Sherdog years ago. That “married” thread is my favorite thing ever.

When TS said, “her name is Candy, but she’s not related to John Candy” I nearly pissed myself laughing <Lmaoo>

Obviously I should’ve joined Sherdog years ago. That “married” thread is my favorite thing ever.

When TS said, “her name is Candy, but she’s not related to John Candy” I nearly pissed myself laughing <Lmaoo>
Fucking brutal shit in there. But he should have known sherdog would come down on her like the wrath of god.

Haha never seen the Matt Hughes one either.
Tried not to laugh.

Lost it at "You look like AIDS"
n6mZstZ.gif

That Crumbum thread, I Got Married Last Weekend (when it had pics) is the greatest thing I have ever read.

There will never be a finer piece of literature.

You still kinda pussied out though

Would have been a legendary sherdog fight lol

No, I trolled a soon to be father to drive out and fight what he believed to be a 6'11, 155 lb person in a parking lot.

The Rashad shoop thread was legendary back when I browse Heavy.

Ipad guy ended up in prison for arson after that
View attachment 721483

That iPad one always cracks me up. And I haven't seen the married one yet. Fucking epic
There is more of it. TS made a good work of documenting everything.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-wife-left-me.3554599/
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-is-it-starting-life-over.3582117/

Wonder how our sherbro @Hamm is doing now. He is one of the legendary OPs that has not been banned.

Back