Calling it right now, Barao will get immediate rematch and whoop TJ

Why is everybody so high on Barao? All this talk about P4P and fantasy matchups with Aldo. Barao has never been on that level. He is a great fighter, but not that great. He's always had a tendency to get sloppy with his punches - TJ exploited that and I see no reason to believe he won't do it in a rematch that shouldn't happen.

I don't think he will get an immediate rematch. Barao was hard to market (didn't speak english + Looks like what children have nightmares about)

TJ Is the well spoken clean cut hard working english speaking guy who puts on some pretty exciting fights.

They will make Barao have a couple of fights to earn another shot. In the meantime they can cash in on their new BM champ and have a big rematch this time next year.

and whats with all these smug posts about "Barao was never that good"m. Were the fuck were you before the TJ fight? Show me you bet slips where you cashed in big on TJ

Everyone on sherdog is an expert after a fight

Has nothing to do with what Renan has done before. TJ is a bad match up for him with his speed, movement and power. Also his cardio was great he didn't let up at all. TJ beats Renan again. Renan only gets the belt back if TJ isn't on the throne. The whole fight he thrashed him and proved he's the better fighter. Renan didn't even have the fight IQ to change his strategy when it wasn't working. Time and time again he kept throwing the spin kick and got countered every time. If you're so confident let's have an account bet bud

Absolutely! I would not bet on the immediate rematch, but i would bet my account on Barao, easily, on Barao x TJ 2.

Back