Calling it right now, Barao will get immediate rematch and whoop TJ

TJ got the science of fighting down the dot. Barao will get dragged to ass beat town again.

What evidence? Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you even know who Barao is? What he`s already accomplished?

As i said, im not ignorant to not see the whooping Barao took.

I just base everything i said off of the fighter Barao is and the effects of the damage he took in the 1st.

There is no evidence that's the point. You can't watch a guy get dominated for 4 rounds and knocked out in the 5th then say in a rematch he will whoop the other guy. Barao looked has looked great but against Dillashaw he wasn't just dominated, he couldn't get anything off. He didn't just lose because of the knock down in the first round, look at the stats, he only landed 7 strikes that round and he was dropped with 1 minute left. He was already losing.

isl-gif.gif

I don't think that predicting the heavy favorite to win the rematch consitutes "calling it". Calling it would have been picking TJ via TKO for this fight.

Barao had nothing for TJ. It was obvious from the beginning of the first round that TJ was too fast, had better footwork, and was clearly the better striker. I really don't see what Barao could change in his style to defeat Killashaw. Barao is a great fighter, but TJ is an even greater one. Which was proven by his complete destruction of Barao.

Predictions based on nothing I'm afraid. Barao is good, but why is it hard to accept that TJ could just be better?

I've said this too many times and feel like I'm flogging a dead horse, now:

Anyway, Barao is an excellent fighter and I've nothing but respect for him. His run was one of the most impressive in MMA history. Sure, he could come out and KO Dillashaw, but the fight was so lopsided it would be unlikely. As odd as it is to say, it seems Barao only has a puncher's chance.

Barao might be as lethal as anyone but it looks like Dillashaws style is kryptonite to Barao and everyone seems to have a guy they have big trouble against.

No reason for a rematch, rematches should only be granted if the fight is close. If you take out the few retards that open threads on this forum calling it close, everybody else that saw that fight will tell you Barao got DESTROYED.

They could make Raphael vs TJ it's just that they would probably make it a co-main to a Rousey fight or Jones fight so they can get their buys.

What evidence? Are you fucking kidding me?

Do you even know who Barao is? What he`s already accomplished?

As i said, im not ignorant to not see the whooping Barao took.

I just base everything i said off of the fighter Barao is and the effects of the damage he took in the 1st.

Has nothing to do with what Renan has done before. TJ is a bad match up for him with his speed, movement and power. Also his cardio was great he didn't let up at all. TJ beats Renan again. Renan only gets the belt back if TJ isn't on the throne. The whole fight he thrashed him and proved he's the better fighter. Renan didn't even have the fight IQ to change his strategy when it wasn't working. Time and time again he kept throwing the spin kick and got countered every time. If you're so confident let's have an account bet bud

Back