Calling it now... Ward embarrasses Kovalev

If Alexander Brand can land a few I wouldn't be too shocked if Kovalev could land some and with authority. Then again, Kov isn't on Brand's level.

"Few" is about the right term to use when describing how many punches Brand landed all night. I think it shakes out to something like 5 punches a round.

"Few" is about the right term to use when describing how many punches Brand landed all night. I think it shakes out to something like 5 punches a round.

Brand only landed around 16% or 18%, whichever it was, out of his total punches or maybe that was his power punches IIRC. Brand barely jabs. But, Kovalev is on a different level than Brand obviously and he also throws a lot more frequently. You can slow down the pace of the fight but he'll still have more output than Brand, that's for sure.

Brand only landed around 16% or 18%, whichever it was, out of his total punches or maybe that was his power punches IIRC. Brand barely jabs. But, Kovalev is on a different level than Brand obviously and he also throws a lot more frequently. You can slow down the pace of the fight but he'll still have more output than Brand, that's for sure.

Yeah my point is you can't really extrapolate much from the Brand fight. I think everyone expected Kov will land more than Brand.

Back